Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Glastonbury complete DVD on Mega
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 8, 2013 23:48

Rolling on
EddieByword
Rolling on
EddieByword
Rick56
mega works with firefox if you download the add in

I tried that with the 'downthemall' addon but got a message saying......."Firefox needs your consent etc" click on ALLOW - there was no allow buton.......confused smiley

So am trying with Chrome....

I couldn' t also download with FF from MEGA but I have chosen the add-on 'MEGA Extension 1.0.3'. After that it worked fine without a pop-up message. Maybe you should try this one, Eddie.

Thanks Jorg, but how or where do I get that from?

In FF you' ll see on the top line the button 'Extras'. Click on that and it opens a small new window. There you have 'Add-Ons' to choose.
On the left there should be the first button 'Add-on search' On this window you' ll find on the right side near the bottom a possibility 'show all add-ons' or similar. Mine is in german that' s why I don' t know how' s yours called. Click on it and there' s a search field on the upper right side. Type 'Mega Extension' and this add-on will show up as the first one. The rest should be simple to work with.

Cheers Jorg, thanks alot, appreciated, I shall try that as soon as this D/L finishes.....smileys with beer

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 8, 2013 23:50

You' re welcome! thumbs up

Posted by: masscomb ()
Date: July 9, 2013 00:08

Un grand merci pour ce full concert.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 9, 2013 00:28

Oh yes!
I had a "computer malfunction" while downloading the torrent from Dime and had to reboot and, because the torrent was banned by the idiot mods at Dime, I couldn't finish it.
This will do nicely.
Many, many thanks.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: July 9, 2013 00:29

i'm downloading now on mega using chrome. i wasn't asked anything yet. thank-you.

i still want may 31st show...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-09 01:43 by DREAMTIME.

Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: July 9, 2013 06:53

Many Many Thanks for this great DVD.

Artwork is here:

[www.flickr.com]

It's Only Rock'n Roll, but we like it !

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: July 9, 2013 07:15

Thank you so much for this DVD! - a very nice birthday present for me. Also many thanks for the artwork too.

Posted by: hobshobs ()
Date: July 9, 2013 12:38

This is just amazing. Absolutely incredible. Thanks so much.

Date: July 9, 2013 13:10

coowouters
Here's the download link from Mega (3.94 GB ):

[mega.co.nz]

Hope it will work as I'm not really familiar with Mega.

Stunning quality, thanks Chris......smileys with beer

Date: July 9, 2013 13:11

jaggamichl
Many Many Thanks for this great DVD.

Artwork is here:

[www.flickr.com]

Yep, thanks for the art too............smileys with beer

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:14

EddieByword
coowouters

[mega.co.nz]

Thank the "taper" and the uploader to Dime and HC, I just downloaded the DVD and then uploaded the files to Mega for those who can't do torrents cool smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 9, 2013 13:23

coowouters
EddieByword
coowouters

[mega.co.nz]

Thank the "taper" and the uploader to Dime and HC, I just downloaded the DVD and then uploaded the files to Mega for those who can't do torrents cool smiley

That's what I'm talking about (as they say).............talking of the taper without who nothing would have happened of course, how-what-where does someone get this in the first place, I've heard Satellite link mentioned, who were the BBC broadcasting it to (the begining of the show that is) to allow someone to 'plugin' so to speak, any ideas how that worked?

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:35

EddieByword
....talking of the taper without who nothing would have happened of course, how-what-where does someone get this in the first place, I've heard Satellite link mentioned, who were the BBC broadcasting it to (the begining of the show that is) to allow someone to 'plugin' so to speak, any ideas how that worked?

It would have been recorded from the feed that was taking it from the recording truck at Glastonbury via satellite to the BBC, they then add their logos, edit or whatever and relay it to us to watch.

These feeds are running all the time, but they are not meant for anyone else to watch.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:43

JimmyShelter
EddieByword
....talking of the taper without who nothing would have happened of course, how-what-where does someone get this in the first place, I've heard Satellite link mentioned, who were the BBC broadcasting it to (the begining of the show that is) to allow someone to 'plugin' so to speak, any ideas how that worked?

It would have been recorded from the feed that was taking it from the recording truck at Glastonbury via satellite to the BBC, they then add their logos, edit or whatever and relay it to us to watch.

These feeds are running all the time, but they are not meant for anyone else to watch.

It is exactly the way you explaint it. I still wonder how this guy found out the frequencies used by BBC to deliver the feed to their studios - if he is an insider we should be aware of the fact that somebody did risk his job only for making the show available. That's tremendous smileys with beer

Date: July 9, 2013 13:53

JimmyShelter
EddieByword

grinning smiley .......I've only just relinquished my 'microphone in front of the TV speaker system'........thanks Jimmy ..........(recorded Angie (first Stones track) off TOTP like that in 1973

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 9, 2013 14:11

I think someone on the original Dime thread mentioned the 24° satellite, I'd never heard of it.

It seems there were at least two tapers though, the original poster on Dime who went AWOL and then the guy who sold it here to MrD and apparently released it into the wild after recouping the money he wanted...or it could have been the same guy all along...

It's certainly great to have but on my 47" TV (not that big by today's standards) it is a tad blocky unlike the "HD" (still think it was upscaled from the 16Gb feed) recording I made during the BBC broadcast. Maybe an intermediate version between the 16Gb feed and the DVD5 will come out one day?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-09 14:12 by gotdablouse.

Date: July 9, 2013 15:04

maradona
I still wonder how this guy found out the frequencies used by BBC to deliver the feed to their studios - if he is an insider we should be aware of the fact that somebody did risk his job only for making the show available. That's tremendous smileys with beer

I did some searching last week to find out about this, a few links to satellite user forums came up, but they where all dead. I suspect they have mostly gone 'private' now. I am surprised that these feeds aren't encrypted though, maybe they are, hackers usually lead the way and the people trying to stop them have to follow as best they can. And that's the way it should be. drinking smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 9, 2013 17:05

maradona
JimmyShelter
EddieByword

It is exactly the way you explaint it. I still wonder how this guy found out the frequencies used by BBC to deliver the feed to their studios - if he is an insider we should be aware of the fact that somebody did risk his job only for making the show available. That's tremendous smileys with beer

One of the tapers (Creedy) has said at Dime that he has "access" to the satellite, he didn't explain anything more!

It also crossed my mind that the two tapers are only one; I mean the same guy...

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: July 9, 2013 18:06

Quique-stone
maradona
JimmyShelter
EddieByword

One of the tapers (Creedy) has said at Dime that he has "access" to the satellite, he didn't explain anything more!

This enforces my BBC-Insider-Theory... I hope they will never find out who it was (although this might be unlikely nowadays)

Posted by: richie26188 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:14

Im useless with technology, can someone do my this on dvd. Id happily pay them any cost involved

Really want to see this!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 01:22 by richie26188.

Posted by: dannyhowells ()
Date: July 10, 2013 04:20

They need to release this asap.
Maybe I'm swayed by the fact I was there, but in my opinion this could be the most essential (for me) Stones footage since the 70s.
@#$%& thank you to whoever is responsible for getting this out there.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:03

is there only this 4 GB file of the whole concert available? I thought the first (nit finished) seed on dime was a HD Version). That would be fun...

Date: July 10, 2013 18:06

hockenheim95
is there only this 4 GB file of the whole concert available? I thought the first (nit finished) seed on dime was a HD Version). That would be fun...

The one banned because the contrast clause wasn't complete (other, 15.3 GB .ts file under this one):

THE ROLLING STONES
Glastonbury Festival
Worthy Farm
Pilton
June 29th 2013

Live Broadcast

SOURCE: SD 576 Pal Satellite Feed > .MKV File (Private Tracker) > TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works >
TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works 4 > Video_TS

PLAYING TIME: 2:11:38

VIDEO: Mpeg-2, PAL, 16x9, 720x576, 25fps, 384 Kb/s
AUDIO: AC3 Dolby Digital, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 256 kb/s

Top and Track Selection Menus

01 JUMPIN' JACK FLASH
02 IT'S ONLY ROCK AND ROLL
03 PAINT IT BLACK
04 GIMME SHELTER
05 GLASTONBURY GIRL
06 WILD HORSES
07 DOOM AND GLOOM
08 CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKIN'
09 HONKY TONK WOMEN
10 YOU GOT THE SILVER
11 HAPPY
12 MISS YOU
13 MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
14 2000 LIGHT YEARS
15 SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL
16 START ME UP
17 TUMBLING DICE
18 BROWN SUGAR
19 YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET
20 (I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION

Mick Jagger
Keith Richards
Charlie Watts
Ronnie Wood
Mick Taylor
Darryl Jones
Chuck Leavell
Bobby Keys
Tim Ries
Bernard Fowler
Lisa Fischer
Matt Clifford

JTT July 2013

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PLEASE DO NOT CONVERT TO NTSC OTHER THAN FOR PERSONAL USE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Visible No (dead)
Banned Yes
Category Rock
Last seeder Last activity 2d 20:57:32 ago
Size 4.08 GB (4,383,285,849 bytes)
Added Sun 07th Jul, 2013 17:23 GMT
Views 638
Hits 249
Snatched 0 time(s)
Upped by Jacktomthumb
Num files
[See full list] 13 files

Abandoned (Creepy):

The Rolling Stones
Glastonbury Festival
Worthy Farm, Pilton
Somerset, UK

29th June 2013

Lineage: Raw Pyramid Stage Satellite Feed > TBS6922 dvb-s2 pci card > ProgDVB Pro > .ts file

[Moderator's note: we've been informed that the chroma subsampling here is not to DVD specs, and that this .ts file, should the torrent ever complete, will be playable only on a computer.]

Video: MPEG-2 PAL 25fps 16:9 720x576 50000kb/s
Audio: AC3 2.0 256kbps

Length: 2 hours 16 minutes

Setlist

Jumpin’ Jack Flash
It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Glastonbury Girl
Wild Horses
Doom And Gloom
Can’t You Hear Me Knocking (with Mick Taylor)
Honky Tonk Women
You Got The Silver (with Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Happy (with Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Miss You
Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
2000 Light Years From Home
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar

ENCORE

You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the Voce Choir and members of the London Youth Choir)
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

I have a slow internet connection and cannot seed 24/7

Do as you please with this but please DO NOT SELL
Info file View Info file (0.89 Kcool smiley
Visible No (dead)
Category Rock
Last seeder Last activity 7d 21:28:15 ago
Size 15.34 GB (16,474,692,581 bytes)
Added Sun 30th Jun, 2013 11:38 GMT
Views 9887
Hits 4122
Snatched 1 time(s)
Upped by unknown
Num files
[See full list] 3 files
Peers
[See full list] 0 seeder(s), 200 leecher(s) = 200 peer(s) total

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 10, 2013 18:42

Thanks for sharing this concert.

I have reedited the bbc broadcast cover for this dvd. Take a look at this:

In zipfile are Front dvd cover, std and slim (if you like better) and disk (jpg & gif). It's not high resolution (sorry).

Fichiers (15 Mo au total)
2013-06-29 - Glastonbury festival_DVD_BBC_JTT_(complete_Broadcast).zip

Lien de téléchargement
[we.tl] ---> July 24th 2013

Date: July 10, 2013 19:06

so the HD version is down because there are no seeders?

Date: July 10, 2013 19:54

hockenheim95
so the HD version is down because there are no seeders?
The original uploader stopped seeding before anyone could catch the complete torrent because he felt insulted.

However, in one of the other threads about "Glastonbury DVD", you will see that our MrD bought the ts version from someone. Look it up and you can read everthing about it :-)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 10, 2013 19:56

There is "HD version", the 16Gb abandoned torrent was SD too.

In light of this someone here suggested that the HD BBC broadcast was upsampled to 1920x1080 for broadcast...it makes sense !

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 10, 2013 20:12

I saw the bbc broadcast 1920x1080 ts on a forum. I don't saw here. But not the full concert

Date: July 10, 2013 20:23

There is another version here:

PlanetRock

The picture quality is better than the DVD version but not as good as the 1080i short version.

The info on PlanetRock says:

Files..........: The Rolling Stones in concert
Size...........: 4.04 GiB
Source.........: SDTV 576i HQ Pal [Mpeg2 video @ 15 Mbps]
Container......: mkv
Resolution.....: 1024 x 576 progressiv
Codec..........: h264 @ 4000 Kbps
Format.profile.: High at L4.0
Audio1.Codec...: AC3 Stereo @ 384 kbps
Frame Rate.....: 25 fps
Runtime........: 2:11:38

Date: July 10, 2013 20:30

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-14 18:42 by hockenheim95.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1633
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home