Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hyde Park 2013 recorded by wb on the Trader's Den
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:18

gotdablouse
Two different recordings, when in doubt check the 50th archive -> [www.iorr.org] ;-)

Oh and, no, webvan is not webvan but that was a nice good guess ! Ok, here's another clue, listen to the beginning of "Beast of Burden"...

Ok done that, which has aually added to the confusion, now I've got 2 recordings but apparently 3 tapers..
top of this thread and 1st source = wb
2nd source = webvan and now there's also kokospalme??

No that it matters a whole big deal I guess as I and no doubt everyone else will just keep the recording they like best whoever recorded it........if anyone does know what's what though it'd be nice to know........

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:45

OK, now specified sources in the archive, but how could there be two sources and three tapers? ;-) The wb source was uploaded to tradersden by kokospalme (and later to Dime by elric66), who may or may not be wb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-09 13:47 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:49

gotdablouse
OK, now specified sources in the archive, but how could there be two sources and three tapers? ;-) The wb source was uploaded to tradersden by kokospalme (and later to Dime by elric66), who may or may not be wb.

Ahhh right (that's what I thought, it didn't make sense)......ok all is explained, thanks..........smileys with beer

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 9, 2013 14:07

No prob, thanks to your comment the archive now tells the whole story smileys with beer

So back to our "mystery", the clue again is to listen to the beginning of "Beast of Burden" on the webvan source ;-)

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 9, 2013 15:50

gotdablouse
No prob, thanks to your comment the archive now tells the whole story smileys with beer

So back to our "mystery", the clue again is to listen to the beginning of "Beast of Burden" on the webvan source ;-)

I'll check it out later, Blouse!

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 9, 2013 20:57

thank you smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: stonsik ()
Date: July 15, 2013 14:18

Thanks Jorg ! thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1471
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home