Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

program for cd covers
Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:32

Hi STRETTONBULL what program do you use to make your cd covers

Re: program for cd covers
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: June 28, 2013 10:19

This is what I use. I also use it for my work, so I like using it. There are plenty of other programs out there though. You could even use a free one like Gimp if you can get your head round its complicated interface.

Xara Designer Pro is a cross between Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, so it handles both vectors and bitmaps. It is about a quarter of the price of the Adobe programs..

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: June 28, 2013 12:28

I haven't used this, but it looks quite good (Nero stuff usually is) and is designed specifically for creating covers, hence the name smiling smiley

It's free but apparently you do have to install the Nero Control Center as well (included I think).

Nero Cover Designer
Look towards the bottom of the page under 'Nero Free Applications'

Posted by: pike bishop ()
Date: June 28, 2013 13:03

Hi ,this one is free "undercover xp"simple and it works

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 28, 2013 15:16

And this one...Coverxp......... [fileforum.betanews.com] ...........basic but efficient if you just want CD and DVD covers to size...........

Click on the word PICK and then use the search function for coverxp, you'll be given a choice between Pro and Free

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: June 28, 2013 17:23

There's loads out there - it depends whether you want a fully fledged graphics program or not really.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1486
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home