Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TO Gazza
Posted by: rsvp2000 ()
Date: March 18, 2005 04:37

Hi,

I don't know why the people like you attak me in this forum... maybe because I don't do B&P or trade with poeple that don't have anything to offer me??? How do to get stuff those fans that have an small collection?? I already spend a lot of dollars to get my collection in original Japanane and Europen boots.

Shame on me?? Loser?? making profit??

1) Same on me?? to sell CDs as any other Stones fan?? I don't ripp off to anybody as many other traders or salers.. or traders that send poor quality stuff, without artworks or scans... and my stuff have a 100% guarantee... if don't work, I send the stuff again!!
2) Loser?? What do you think that the Stones make music only for you or me ...they start for the money!! ... the pople have to eat, even the Stones!!!... but I do this to made high quality stuff ...and to grow up my CD & DVD collection since I have to pay a lot of money for originals CDs... or you think that the Japanese give his expensive CD for free???
3) making profit?? Do you think that I'm rich for sell 10 or 20 CDrs in a month??? you're crazy????
4) And how do you know that I don't have the Ronnie CD yet???

I don't know if you know who I am, but I have my Stones site since 1997 and I din't never ripp people, I'm a honest man and I have an excellent reputation in this forum.

Anyway, I think that your warning is not fair.

Regards,

Roy

You Wrote:

Roy

I notice that on your website you're advertising the sale of this recording already (even though you wont have received your own copy yet)

Shame on you, and a warning to those who would ever trade anything with you.

This recording will be offered as a tree for fans for other fans very soon, with no one making any profit from it.

I'd discourage anyone from sending money to this loser.

Re: TO Gazza
Date: March 18, 2005 04:52

Roy already saw my message so I cleaned it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-18 15:35 by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home