Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANTED: Woody at Theatre Royal Drury Lane 2005
Posted by: rsvp2000 ()
Date: March 15, 2005 21:20

Hi,

If there's any recording (CD or DVD) of this show I'm willing to trade. Please check my list at: [www.rsvp2000.com.ar]

Please email me privately at: [www.rsvp2000.com.ar]

Thanks!

Roy

Re: WANTED: Woody at Theatre Royal Drury Lane 2005
Posted by: chrille ()
Date: March 16, 2005 10:42

You got mail

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: March 16, 2005 11:59

you can find it for free on rockpassion.com

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 17, 2005 21:34

rsvp2000 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> If there's any recording (CD or DVD) of this show
> I'm willing to trade. Please check my list at:
>
> Please email me privately at:
>
> Thanks!
>
> Roy

Roy

I notice that on your website you're advertising the sale of this recording already (even though you wont have received your own copy yet)

Shame on you, and a warning to those who would ever trade anything with you.

This recording will be offered as a tree for fans for other fans very soon, with no one making any profit from it.

I'd discourage anyone from sending money to this loser.

Posted by: sumi ()
Date: March 17, 2005 23:56

from your website
Mp3 Official Collection in 5 Disc
Very cool mp3 collection encoded in 128 KB/s in 44.100 Khz, perfect to
get and play it in the office!!

Last time you adversited officials in DVD-A format, now on MP3..it is really too much
just try to present your designer talent on another way, not with officials

Date: March 18, 2005 04:49

Have you no shame Roy? Selling OFFICIAL STUFF? Selling the work of others including Jean-Pascal, Kent, Lorenz, Gazza, Gypsy and I. As it includes the recording, transfer, images, hosting of audio and images and images if you have doubts. All were stolen by you to get profit.

Que pena... eres una vergüenza para los verdaderos fans que compartimos nuestro tiempo y dinero para todos y tu en minutos ya estás vendiendo

Posted by: kath ()
Date: March 19, 2005 05:57

pretty crappy stuff, roy. stolen directly from RO. bad kharma.

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: March 19, 2005 13:39

Incredible! Already offering Ronnies gig for sale and asking here for a trade! I can´t believe it. And selling official stuff: Maybe Keith doesn´t care, but Allen Klein will get him and make him pay for the rest of his life.

Date: March 19, 2005 16:26

Hi,

First: The picture was taken from: [www.thisislondon.co.uk] not from "Rock Off".

And In my mailing list I don't offer the CD for sale, only I give the news that I got it, and that's all. I didn't put any ad in this forum that I sell it. Also many people ask for the artwork that I make and I sent them for free ...

Also I don't know how some guy can says that I sell official stuff, to have a MP3 set for trade? and to use myself in the office or friends house?? come on!!... I don't sell copies of official stuff. Every fans have to buy the official CDs or DVD at Amazon or any other web site or Record store.

So, I hope that stop to say lies about me, I repeat I'm honest man and true collector of official stuff and boots... and I agree with all of you is a shame sell copies of official stuff as many people do in my country on the street...

I hope that the people that don't know me have a bad feeling about me, only with a few not fair comments in this forum. I'm iorr.org visitor since 1997 and I put ads since them, and I have a very good reputation... many people in this forum show his face with an email or a hidden email, I have my web site since 1997. And I put on lot of work to do it and fill the data, and a lot of people go there to get information...

Anyway, I'm a guy that likes fix the things in a pasific way. And show my face without hidden email or alias.

I hope that all of you can understand.

Regards,

Roy

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 21, 2005 18:35

>And In my mailing list I don't offer the CD for sale, only I give the news that I got it, and that's all. I didn't put any ad in this forum that I sell it. Also many people ask for the artwork that I make and I sent them for free ...

so I suppose we're expected to believe that even though you advertise the sale of boots on your site, that THIS one, which you got in a trade after asking someone to send it to you on this site, will ONLY be offered as a trade to other fans?

You must think we were all born yesterday.

You're a louse

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: March 21, 2005 22:01

Yes rvsp only trades... lol... how much stuff can you trade...
The only person he could still trade with is perhaps Mick (seen his private archive in Being Mick? - if not get a copy from Roy, lol)

Posted by: MARIO ()
Date: March 21, 2005 22:12

I WANT TO SAY ONLY ONE THING ABOUT RODRIGO, HE IS ONE OF THE MOST HONESTY PERSONS IN THIS BOARD.
RODRIGO NO ENTRES EN SU JUEGO. UN ABRAZO

MARIO

Wanted: Hawaii 73 and Double Door CDs
Posted by: hector ()
Date: March 22, 2005 00:18

Hi,

I'd very much like to trade for the Hawaii 73 and the Double Door CDs.

If you can help me out, please reply to: stiltne1@msu.edu

Thanks

Wanted: Hawaii 73 and Double Door CDs
Posted by: hector ()
Date: March 22, 2005 00:18

Hi,

I'd very much like to trade for the Hawaii 73 and the Double Door CDs.

If you can help me out, please reply to: stiltne1@msu.edu

Thanks

Posted by: ripthisjoint ()
Date: March 22, 2005 10:10

roy is ok with me , traded with him a few years back , never a problem

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 22, 2005 12:25

Roy is a personal friend of mine and he is a great Stones fan and collector. I met him in Argentina 1998 and without his help I would not have been able to report live on the 5 Stones shows back then on IORR.

Bjornulf

Posted by: gimmestones ()
Date: March 22, 2005 17:32

Unfortunately Roy is selling stuff that most people would never sell and he SHOULD be ashamed of himself for selling the RW show before he even gets it.

He seems a good designer, but when you try and sell something that you got for trade you lose the plot totally.

Date: March 23, 2005 05:42

Mario,

Muchas gracias por tu mensaje, tenes razón son unos pobres tipos o tios como dicen en España, no les voy a responder más, los voy a ignorar por completo.

Realmente aprecio tu apoyo!

Un abrazo!

Roy

Date: March 23, 2005 05:48

Bjornulf,

Thank you for your support. I will not reply any other attak or bad comment about me. I guest that this guys don't know me, that's all.

The best! smiling smiley

Roy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1690
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home