Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14
Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 1, 2013 15:25

Looks very nice, thanks, linking from the first post!

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Date: July 1, 2013 16:25

Added "Other videos" for Glastonbury : [mega.co.nz] (Glastonbury Girl, Jumping Jack Flash, CYHMK in background)

Date: July 2, 2013 01:43

Thanks to SirMuddy we now have the 1080 version of JJF in the archive, direct link for the folder : [mega.co.nz]

Date: July 2, 2013 20:09

Thanks to SirMuddy again we now have the 1080 version of Glastonbury Girl in the archive, direct link for the folder : [mega.co.nz]

Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: July 3, 2013 13:56

Hi,
these links are offline since today. What happened? Is there a chance that they will be back?
Thanks.
DiddleyBo

Godxofxrock9
Here is the Vandiego dave dvd5 mega links

Disc 1
small files
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_1.VOB [mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_2.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_3.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_4.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
Disc 2
small files
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_1.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_2.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_3.VOB
[mega.co.nz]
VTS_01_4.VOB
[mega.co.nz]

Date: July 3, 2013 14:27

That video had been imported into the archive (video link on first page) so no need for a reupload : [bit.ly] ;-)

In other news, a full AUD recording of Glastonbury has popped up on Dime, currently downloading and will upload to the archive later today after renaming the tracks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-03 15:08 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: July 3, 2013 14:40

Many thanks gotdablouse!
I didnĀ“t know about that archive, yet. Cool.
DiddleyBo

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 3, 2013 14:45

gotdablouse

In other news, a full AUD recording of Glastonbury has popped up on Dime, currently downloading and will upload to the archive later today after renaming the tracks.

You're still doing a fantastic job, Blouse!

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: July 3, 2013 15:07

Great Job Indeed! I was coming with Dime news... but you're too fast for me boys! Now all I can say is WoWWWWWWWWWW & ThankX!smiling bouncing smiley

Date: July 3, 2013 15:11

Hehe...thanks guys! Maybe I'll be meeting some of you at Hyde Park this week-end ?

Originally this was an audio archive but with Glastonbury only being available as video originally and Godxofxrock9 having kindly uploaded Vegas to Mega, I started a "2013 Video Archive" of sorts so if anyone with a good upload speed can put the DVDs posted on wetransfer on Mega I'll add them!

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: July 3, 2013 20:32

do you have to be a member to download from the archive? When I click on the archive list I just see a file page with no files.

Date: July 4, 2013 04:07

Nope, not necessary. Maybe the link's gone bad, which one are you clicking on exactly?

Full Glastonbury AUD now available : [mega.co.nz]

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: July 4, 2013 16:50

gotdablouse
Hehe...thanks guys! Maybe I'll be meeting some of you at Hyde Park this week-end ?

It's too long way for me, there's an ocean between us, and I don't swim winking smiley But I wish you best... It's THE place to be for a Stones fan! It's gonna be absolutely great! I'll be with you in my mind and you gonna be our eyes & ears, with soul! Luv& Peace on you Stones'Brother!smileys with beer

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 4, 2013 17:23

Thanks for this concert

Covers for first source (WileyCoyote). No thumbnails (sorry)

Files (4,4 Mo au total)
2013-06-29 - Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK (Glastonbury festival)_(audience)_(Wile...
Download link
[we.tl] ---> July 18th 2013.

In archive are: Front-inside, back, inlay, CD1 & CD2.

A booklet set:
Files (13 Mo au total)
Booklet_(01-20)_2013-06-29 _(WileyCoyote).zip

Download link
[we.tl] ---> July 18th 2013.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 4, 2013 17:54

is 2 Days Hurricane in the archive

Date: July 4, 2013 21:12

What's that?

@SirMuddy - thanks, it should be fun! If there's a good network, I'll try to do some live streaming like I did for the Who's concert last night ;-)

@Neighbours - thanks, any chance you can upload to mega going forward for a straight import into the archive?

I've just added the rskinno remaster of the wilcoyote recording, hopefully it will have less of an "eery" feel, here's the link : [mega.co.nz]

Date: July 4, 2013 21:54

2 Days Hurricane is a release by Empress Valley Supreme Disc of the first o2 shows and it almost sounds like sbd

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 4, 2013 22:41

gotdablouse
...live streaming like I did for the Who's concert last night ;-)

Have I missed something here? Was that audio?

Date: July 5, 2013 01:00

There you go : [www.iorr.org]

Godxofxrock9
2 Days Hurricane is a release by Empress Valley Supreme Disc of the first o2 shows and it almost sounds like sbd

Ah ok, not really shure how it could be better than the Godfather matrix currently in the archive ?

Date: July 5, 2013 03:39

gotdablouse

Godxofxrock9

Ah ok, not really shure how it could be better than the Godfather matrix currently in the archive ?
i will post it to mega so you can see for yourself

Date: July 5, 2013 03:43

Chicago dvd links. Thanks to guitard for uploading this its the dvd5 version

Disc 1 small files
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 1
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 2
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 3
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 4
[mega.co.nz]

Disc 2 Small Files
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 1
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 2
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 3
[mega.co.nz]
Vob 4
[mega.co.nz] Links Fixed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 22:07 by Godxofxrock9.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 5, 2013 12:14

gotdablouse

Thanks very much thumbs up

Date: July 5, 2013 21:10

Sure ;-)

@Godxofxrock9 - thanks for upping to Mega, there are a few problems with the links though :
DISC 1 : missing VTS_01_1.VOB
DISC 2 :
- missing : small files
- missing : VTS_01_2.VOB
- missing : VTS_01_3.VOB

Also, which Chicago concert is it?

Date: July 5, 2013 22:03

gotdablouse
Sure ;-)

@Godxofxrock9 - thanks for upping to Mega, there are a few problems with the links though :
DISC 1 : missing VTS_01_1.VOB
DISC 2 :
- missing : small files
- missing : VTS_01_2.VOB
- missing : VTS_01_3.VOB

Also, which Chicago concert is it?
i will fix that i got the links mixed up and the date is 2013-05-28

Date: July 5, 2013 22:08

The Links Are All Fixed Sorry For The Mix Up

Date: July 5, 2013 23:07

Thanks for the fixed links, now imported in the video section of the archive. Is there a txt file or do you have the link for the original topic where that was posted so I can create one to help people recreate the DVDs?

Date: July 5, 2013 23:52

gotdablouse
Thanks for the fixed links, now imported in the video section of the archive. Is there a txt file or do you have the link for the original topic where that was posted so I can create one to help people recreate the DVDs?
There is was no txt file i did not alter it at all

Date: July 6, 2013 00:10

Oh right, I was just after some instructions to create the DVDs but I guess people having trouble can just ask here ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: July 6, 2013 00:29

Godxofxrock9
gotdablouse
There was no txt file i did not alter it at all

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 6, 2013 18:12

wow, thank you for your work on all this. You must have put in a lot of time!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1580
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home