Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A warning to all fellow traders out there!!!
Posted by: Fredo1 ()
Date: March 9, 2005 16:42

As you might have noticed, some of the members of the IORR forum have made lots of posts about a very unreliable person named ANDREA VENUTI. He has been hiding behind the following identities (and probably several others too):

Ventilator_x_blues
ribellos
nembro78
keith78

Andrea Venuti didn´t send me what he owes me this time either. Instead, he did exactly as I predicted in one of my earlier posts. He emailed me, saying that the cdr´s were on their way, without sending me anything. This was the fourth time this thing happened. And now he´s (once again) not answering emails. I have been waiting nine months by now, and all I got from him was lies, loads of them. He has lied about so many things to so many prople that it is impossible to count (among other things he has claimed to be a woman). It is my serious belief that this man is obviously suffering from a mental disorder. His behaviour points very clearly in this direction. Now I am definitely giving up on dealing with this deeply dishonest person. Hopefully, BV:s decision last week to ban Andrea Venuti from the forum will make it more difficult for him to rip people off in the future.
Since I know he will probably try to trade again, using another nickname and another name, I will give you part of his home address, so you will know who to keep away from when trading. Here´s his street address:

VIA G. QUARENGHI, 5

Apart from this you also need to know that he lives in ITALY, in a place near Milan which I will not spell out. I hope this will help you to stay away from the kind of problems I as well as other members of the IORR forum had with this pathological liar.

Fredrik

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1678
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home