Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

searchin' for a freind
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: February 28, 2005 10:58

Hey Stones people are the best! I am infecting the little island I live on with the fever. Several ex-pats here have been to several shows, and I am not the only one that went to Licks shows. ANYHOW, I have a friend on island he is looking for a record of his concerts, anyone with info on boots available for him on the dates he gives me as below please contact him.

Aanaheim 1978
Houston 81, either show
Dallas 1969 ( I may have this I will look)

Please e-mail him at mike02fitz@hotmail.com I can send him my list and we can use that to base trades or we can paypal etc.

Re: searchin' for a freind
Posted by: Steven ()
Date: March 1, 2005 01:00

I just got a short overdubbed segment of Anaheim 78. It is audience shot from up close and very shaky with head shots, but 78 footage is rare and anything is worth getting I suppose.

Houston 81 is in wide circulation.

Not sure about Dallas 69 as a stand alone show. Clips may exist.

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: March 1, 2005 02:50

There is a CDr boot of the Dallas '69 show but it's terrible....about 4/10 and nearly unlistenable.
As far as I know no footage exists of this show....

Esky

I respect women who can suck golf balls through a garden hose....

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 1, 2005 08:38

hmmmm, maybe these answers about quality explain why i know nothing about existing boots. not that i am the be all source of info...but i seem at least artially aware of most of the "good product."

I will look harder for houston 81

Date: March 7, 2005 01:05

Dallas '69 is fine. A complete recording, n'est-ce pas? I'd rather have a fair audience recording than none at all. Esky's got golf on his brain! ;`p

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1364
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home