Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANTED JOINTRIP AC, KNEBWORTH & LA FORUM FOR TRADE!!!
Posted by: balk ()
Date: February 12, 2005 21:30

Annyone can help me on a copy on DVD-R of Jointrip's Atlantic City, their new Knebworth '76 2DVD version and their ultimate L.A. 75!!!?!?

I can trade against other quality Stones DVD's or many other bands including Springsteen, U2 and loads more. Also willing to BUY them at a fair price for a DVD-R
please contact me on pieter.balk@home.nl

Re: WANTED JOINTRIP AC, KNEBWORTH & LA FORUM FOR TRADE!!!
Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: February 12, 2005 21:40

Hello, Pieter

I can happily help you with the new Atlantic City '89 Jointrip. I'll also get the new Knebworth '76 soon.

If you're interested, send me your lists (CD-Rs and DVD-Rs) and a little note to:

danielt218@hotmail.com

Thanks

Daniel

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: February 13, 2005 15:00

Forget their "ultimate" LA '75 DVD...it is terrible! The sound is very hissy...Ganga still has the best version of that show in my opinion!

Date: March 13, 2005 17:29

Hi,

I also just got the Knebworth 76 2-dvd. IMO, it is crap !!! I prefer the old 10-song version. OK, the new jointrip is more complete, but the quality is so bad. After so much talking about this new release, I must say I'm very disappointed.

Only my two cents ...

Daniel

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: March 14, 2005 15:34

Really Daniel?

I actually think it's quite good - the "new" songs aren't too bad, I watched the DVD after reading your review and was expecting crap but they are definately watchable. A bit frustrating are the cuts....

I reckon it's a good document of the show...until the complete version appears!

Esky

I respect women who can suck golf balls through a garden hose....

Date: March 14, 2005 16:48

Hi, Tim

I might have received a bad copy, after all. I seem to be the only one who is not impressed by it.

I have an old 10-song version which is so clear that it looks as if the concert was held last night on PPV. I thought the new version would be that clear, but more complete. It is certainly not the case with my copy, anyway.

Thanks, and say hello to the Stones fans in Aussie for me.

Daniel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home