Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Some 1972 Shows
Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:02

I´m looking for theses 1972 shows:

Kansas City Here we Come -Jigsaw puzzle productions
Stones Stoned Tuscaloosa 28-06-72
Nashville 72 29-06-72
Montreal 17-7-72 Stones on Fire

¿Someone can upload?
thanks in advance.
elmuseo

Re: Some 1972 Shows
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:48

"Montreal 17-7-72 Stones on Fire"

You'd better go after the tape that's been traded among fans : it's better and more complete than the SOF boot.

Date: February 22, 2013 12:24

Thanks for your answer.¿can you upload this tape from montreal?

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: February 22, 2013 18:54

elmuseo
can you upload this tape from montreal?

+1. Or even a link to the site where elmuseo & I can download it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you/Gracias

Date: March 3, 2013 13:09

elmuseo

Kansas City Here we Come -Jigsaw puzzle productions
Stones Stoned Tuscaloosa 28-06-72
Nashville 72 29-06-72
Montreal 17-7-72 Stones on Fire

¿Someone can upload?
thanks in advance.
elmuseo

If your email address wasn't hidden you would have had it by now from me via we transfer. Why do people hide their f u c k i n g emails addys? Do they think they're important.

In any case, lad. Email me & I sent if to you along w/tuscaloosa. Nashville's Kansas City, BTW.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-03 13:09 by The Menace of Mayfair.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 3, 2013 14:54

elmuseo

I need to find it grinning smiley and I need to check its speed. Iirc it came from a Dime torrent and it ran a bit fast.
Don' expect much : it's still a fair/poor recording.

Date: March 3, 2013 15:15

dcba
elmuseo

I need to find it grinning smiley and I need to check its speed. Iirc it came from a Dime torrent and it ran a bit fast.
Thanks ,no problem about the sound (it´s a 1972 recording)

Date: March 5, 2013 13:03

dcba
elmuseo

DCBA, you are a member of this board who has a right to have a hidden address. I own a copy of the C2C release, Beautiful & Fragile & if you email me I can send it to you via we transfer.

I will not give out your email addy as I realize the consequences. But you'll have to trust me. Like the band trust Allen Klein (bad joke - but I'll send it to you toot suite if you email me, OK? It's the least I can do for you.)

Cheers,
Jonno

P.S. Elmuseo, I've sent Tuscaloosa. I've been yo for 23 hrs working on Montreal but I'm working w/a MacBookPro. Or as I call it, "Open the pod bay doors, Hal." Montreal will follow soon. I've added RTJ fro 7-26 because Montreal was the most violent 1972 audience. It was Altamont w/proper security.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 5, 2013 15:09

The Menace of Mayfair
P.S. Elmuseo, I've sent Tuscaloosa. I've been yo for 23 hrs working on Montreal but I'm working w/a MacBookPro. Or as I call it, "Open the pod bay doors, Hal." Montreal will follow soon. I've added RTJ fro 7-26 because Montreal was the most violent 1972 audience. It was Altamont w/proper security.

Please send both of them to me as well.

Date: March 5, 2013 15:38

Elmuseo, it's taken 25 hours to send the Montreal file sans the band intros... desole

Date: March 5, 2013 15:44

Japp my friend, both shows are transferring to you as I write this. I have to send them as different files because if I don't it dies at 48%. ENJOY!!!!!

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: March 5, 2013 19:05

Could I have these as well please

Date: March 5, 2013 20:13

Hi fellows. It seems that I can send one file at a time. I attempted to send 3 of them & my computer went into a brain dead coma wh. resulted in my shutting everything down.

AFA the requests from the board to this point I will fulfill them. Beyond this message, pls email me & tell me wh. shows you'd like. Also, if there are any other shows you are seeking, ask me. But pls do it via email. I lost (I think) 15% memory capacity in my brain due to an over zealous oncologist three years ago & some things just slip my mind.

Cheers

Date: March 5, 2013 21:12

The Menace of Mayfair
Japp my friend, both shows are transferring to you as I write this. I have to send them as different files because if I don't it dies at 48%. ENJOY!!!!!

Thanks already for doing this for me.
I was thinking you did send them already to elmuseo so you only would have to send me a copy of the link.

I will look closely to my emailadres.

Date: March 5, 2013 23:37

Jaap, I sent Montreal & Tuscaloosa to you. We;ll see if they make it. drinking smiley

Date: March 6, 2013 07:25

JimmyShelter
Could I have these as well please

Montreal & Tuscaloosa + SFTD from Charlie Watts & His Fabulous Rolling Stones on their way.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: March 6, 2013 12:30

Thanks very much, look forward to them smileys with beer

Received, thank you, much appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-06 15:56 by JimmyShelter.

Date: March 6, 2013 13:02

stonesmuziekfan
The Menace of Mayfair

Thanks ,but i don´t received nothing, maybe wrong e-mail? Please send it again
or make a link in wetransfer or filefactory.
Thanks for your work

Date: March 6, 2013 15:19

elmuseo
stonesmuziekfan
The Menace of Mayfair

Thanks ,but i don´t received nothing, maybe wrong e-mail? Please send it again
or make a link in wetransfer or filefactory.
Thanks for your work

???????????????

I am quoted here, but I didn't write that.

I received Tuscaloosa
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-06 15:21 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: March 6, 2013 16:37

Here's the link for Tuscaloosa
[www.wetransfer.com]

artworks [we.tl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-06 16:49 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: Ram ()
Date: February 8, 2015 05:16

Hey I just found this page and was wondering if anyone could repost the link to the 72 show in Tuscaloosa. I am currently a student there and this recording would be an awesome addition to my music library.

Date: February 8, 2015 05:30

Tuscaloosa is needed in the 1972 Archive, also.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: February 8, 2015 12:45

elmuseo
Nashville 72 29-06-72

Nashville does not circulate. The show once thought to be Nashville was really part of the KC show.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: February 9, 2015 02:23

blakeeik
elmuseo
Nashville 72 29-06-72

Nashville does not circulate. The show once thought to be Nashville was really part of the KC show.

Nashville exists in horrible quality.

Email me and I'll send it you via weTransfer.

Posted by: pinkrobert ()
Date: February 19, 2016 17:31

Hello from Belgrade!

I am a long time collector and I still miss RS Nashville/Kansas City 1972, although I am well aware that the quality is very bad. I have every RS recording (until end of 1973) except that one.

You are very kindly requested to post it via WeTransfer and I would be glad if I would be able to send in return anything to you from my lists (www.pinkrobert.net or forum.pinkrobert.net). My E-mail address is: robertne@gmail.com

Be well

Robert

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 19, 2016 19:20

You got mail.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 19, 2016 19:43

Hey Ram-ROLL TIDE! I'll be down from IL for the Spring Game.

In Bear Bryant's Book 'The Last Coach" it mentions the Stones playing Coleman Colosseum in '72. Coach Bryant asked an assistant coach what was going on at Coleman because he never saw a crowd that big before waiting to get in to Coleman.
When the assistant told him that the Rolling Stones were playing. Bryant replied "those must be some popular boys"!

I think it is in his book Life where Keith mentions that in all there trips to Alabama he never met Bear Bryant or George Wallace.

I'm going to re download that show. The only version I've heard of that is pretty rough.

Date: February 19, 2016 20:42

TD, are you talking about Tuscaloosa? That's a listenable show and if one has the tweaking equipment and the talent, it's sensational to listen to. Here's a pic taken backstage. That's Richard "I never check my sources" Elman, Michael Philip, Bianca Jagger, and Chris "Kiss and tell Miss O'Dell."

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 19, 2016 20:57

Yes, Tuscaloosa. That is one show I've always wanted to hear. The version I heard was very rough. I tried to download the one posted above on my lunch break but it wouldn't work. If someone would re post I'd appreciate it. The '72 Tour is my favorite, raw and stripped down with a ton of energy.

Date: February 20, 2016 10:12

Email me, baby. A'hm gonna go a'hn fand mah Tuscalewza show f'yuh. Mm mm mm GOT TO BE!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1897
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home