Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
POST: AUDIO - 2012-12-08 BARCLAYS CENTER, BROOKLYN (STRETTONBULL POWERAGE5 REMASTER)
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 11, 2012 13:42

I've tried hard to enhance this recording and to me there is an improvement.
See what you think!
Thanks to Powerage5 for recording the show.

Part 1 - [www.filefactory.com]
Part 2 - [www.filefactory.com]

High res artwork included.

Re: POST: AUDIO - 2012-12-08 BARCLAYS CENTER, BROOKLYN (STRETTONBULL POWERAGE5 REMASTER)
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 11, 2012 14:37

Thanks to the original taper and for this remaster thumbs up

HMN

Re: POST: AUDIO - 2012-12-08 BARCLAYS CENTER, BROOKLYN (STRETTONBULL POWERAGE5 REMASTER)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 11, 2012 15:21

tHANKS

Realy cool, gives you the feeling you are present at the show.

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-11 15:48 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: December 11, 2012 15:48

i cant get this unless i buy a premium deal....i'm disliking ff more all the time...

Posted by: Tour 75/76 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 16:55

detroitken
i cant get this unless i buy a premium deal....i'm disliking ff more all the time...

indeed no luck here, can this in wetransfer please?

Date: December 11, 2012 17:29

detroitken

The files are under 500mb so they are available to free users.

You could always buy a premium account. Well worth the money when you see the stuff that everyone is uploading.

There are no free hosting services that keep files forever and there's no way I'm backing up my valuable files to We Transfer, only to have them deleted after 14 days.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: December 11, 2012 17:46

Thans again for this work!!!

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 19:35

it keeps saying i have to be a premium member to download

Posted by: elmod ()
Date: December 11, 2012 19:37

strettonbull
detroitken

You could always buy a premium account. Well worth the money when you see the stuff that everyone is uploading.

There are no free hosting services that keep files forever and there's no way I'm backing up my valuable files to We Transfer, only to have them deleted after 14 days.

Thank you for the great job, the costs for the one month premium deal are downright ridiculous....

Posted by: randlepmcmurphy ()
Date: December 11, 2012 21:42

Love the artwork is there any way you could post it separately

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 11, 2012 21:47

Tour 75/76
detroitken

indeed no luck here, can this in wetransfer please?

It took me a while to find an appropriate text.
Did find the first bit at dime

"everyone complains about the ticket prices but people keep buying the tickets" but a premium account for filefactory even for a month, that realy is a different story.

All for free in the most convenient way, but for the uploaders it realy is frustrating having all these re-up requests over and over and over and over and sometimes after 5 times once again.

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: December 11, 2012 22:17

Looks like filefactory is up to their old games again. Will only let d/l with premium account. They are doing this to get people to buy. But once you pay for an account the service is terrible. Filefactory is the Worst of all file shares. I had a paid account, and files would not finish, and links wouldn't connect. Customer service wouldn't reply to my messages. And this was with a paid account!

My advise, people don't waste your money paying for an account.

BTW Thanks for your work remastering show and for artwork. Hopefully it will be posted somewhere else, so everybody can check it out.

Date: December 11, 2012 22:27

Where in the world are you Edith? In the UK and Holland we are downloading with no problems at 1.8mbps. I've never had a problem.

We did a lot of research before choosing Filefactory. It's reasonably priced and has been around for a while.

It's also the only company to offer guest uploads via a dropbox, although as we have found out it's the same 5 or 6 names that are bothering to contribute anything to the vault and some of the files have been downloaded over 200 times!

Date: December 11, 2012 22:33

elmod
strettonbull
detroitken

Thank you for the great job, the costs for the one month premium deal are downright ridiculous....

8 GBP ??? Hardly expensive.

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: December 11, 2012 22:44

Strettonbull,

I'm glad you have no problems with ff. I'm just relaying my bad experiences with ff. I just like to pay for services that work. This is my point. FF is greedy and want people to sign up. But their service had problems and they just end taking your money. Why do you think no blog sites use their services?

As for contributing to Vault. I have already sent a full external hard drive to Jaap with my silver rips, and I'm currently working on sending a second round to him. I'm sure he will share them on the Vault, but it looks like nobody will be able to enjoy them with the current ff policies.

Date: December 11, 2012 23:16

From my experience, I think FileFactory is only bettered by Rapidshare, but Rapidshare is more expensive and importantly they do not allow guest uploads.

The bit about contributing was in no way aimed at you, both Jaap and myself appreciate your efforts greatly.

Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: December 12, 2012 01:53

Thank you for sharing your work

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: December 12, 2012 02:23

Thanks again!

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: December 12, 2012 15:59

Thank you very much! You did a wonderful job on this one TOO! The 1st show was a better source but you made all of them more enjoyable! Thank you and thanks to the tapers. And what I hear is a mature band on top of is form... The version & solo of It's All Over Now in London was so much better than the '95 Paradiso version released at the end of the bigger bang tour... Amazing! That's what i call getting older gracefully, very cool. I kept your version of It's all Over Now in my mp3 player with Lady Jane, I wanna be your man, YCAGWYW & One More Shot (so cool to hear it everywhere) on which you also did a great job! Thanks again & keep the good work coming! (I just can't wait for your remix of the pay-per-view ;O)) btw FF is F%$W# Fine for me =O) If somebody cannot wait for it, maybe he don't deserve it! Nice Time Everybody!

Date: December 12, 2012 16:55

Hello all,
I must be a moron. I paid for a subscription and downloaded the show(s). For some reason when I try to convert the files from RAR to MP3, nothing happens.
I am running Windows 7. The conversion software is FLACtoMP3.net.

If anyone has any ideas as to what I am doing wrong, please let me know.

Date: December 12, 2012 16:56

EDITH GROVe....Shoot me an email at mriocafro@yahoo.com. I just texted you

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: December 12, 2012 17:35

It works not with the links
Who can upload this on wettransfer
Thanks for that

Ray

Date: December 12, 2012 17:37

Keessie
Thanks for that

Ray

Ray i have do that but i cannot place here.winking smiley

Phorum Database Error

Sorry, a Phorum database error occurred.
The error message has been written
to the phorum-sql-errors.log error log.
Please try again later!

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: December 12, 2012 17:51

Tour 75/76
Keessie
Thanks for that

Ray

Ray i have do that but i cannot place here.winking smiley

Phorum Database Error

Sorry, a Phorum database error occurred.
The error message has been written
to the phorum-sql-errors.log error log.
Please try again later!

Many thanks Mart !

Date: December 12, 2012 17:59

Keeesiee, I just emailed you

Date: December 12, 2012 19:33

Here is the we transfer link [wtrns.fr]

Thanks to the original uploadersthumbs up

Expired Dec 26

Greetz Martin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-12 19:36 by Tour 75/76.

Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: December 12, 2012 19:49

Thanks a lot
CrazyMama

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 12, 2012 20:21

Thanks Chris and everybody for sharing this effort! smileys with beer

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: December 13, 2012 08:19

thanks everyone for sharing !

btw:ff works for me fine.

Posted by: Maru2lo ()
Date: December 14, 2012 00:42

thanks a lot!!! filefucktory is work to me!!! many, many thanks....

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1728
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home