Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 26
Re: Post Label / Publisher "Dog 'n' Cat"
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 4, 2018 17:14

midnrambler
You could already download the newest DAC months before its release...
here: [iorr.org]
and here: [iorr.org]
The links have however expired now...

here: [iorr.org] has a new link untill 11 februari 2018

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 11, 2018 21:48

DAC-186 : Rotterdam'90, opening night of the tour.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:47

dcba

It took them ca. 24/25 years to release this important show. They copied a recently issued CDR release I guess. Nevertheless interesting. I hope the Dargu rehearsals tape is added as bonus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-12 10:48 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: February 12, 2018 13:48

Monsoon Ragoon
dcba

It took them ca. 24/25 years to release this important show. They copied a recently issued CDR release I guess. Nevertheless interesting. I hope the Dargu rehearsals tape is added as bonus.

No bonus on DAC-186 :
[www.crazymama.jp]

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: February 15, 2018 17:40

stonesmuziekfan
midnrambler
You could already download the newest DAC months before its release...
here: [iorr.org]
and here: [iorr.org]
The links have however expired now...

here: [iorr.org] has a new link untill 11 februari 2018

and here: [iorr.org] has now also a new link until 22 Februarius 2018

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 15, 2018 17:51

I read somewhere that DAC-183 is Hyde Park 69, 2 sources.
I don't know if it's already available (I found it on several Japanese sites, but as I don't speak Japanese, I don't know if it's already available or if it's a pre-order.

Anyway, I don't know the quality (maybe, if someone has it already, he can answer that), but my main question is if we really need yet another Hyde Park?

What do you think?

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 15, 2018 17:59

coowouters
Anyway, I don't know the quality (maybe, if someone has it already, he can answer that), but my main question is if we really need yet another Hyde Park?
What do you think?

Well if it's a speedcorrected version of watchit's torrent, in which he used several sources to get the whole show, incl. stage-comments between songs, etc, in best possible quality....then it's a "useful" release for silver-CD collectors

Date: February 15, 2018 18:05

Erik_Snow
Well if it's a speedcorrected version of watchit's torrent, in which he used several sources to get the whole show, incl. stage-comments between songs, etc, in best possible quality....then it's a "useful" release for silver-CD collectors

This is what's supposed to be on it:

Chris from Belgium

Date: February 15, 2018 18:34

Not even the complete show? Geez, well, I ain't buying
edit: aha, it's a copy of midnrambler's upload

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-15 18:37 by Erik_Snow.

Date: February 15, 2018 18:51

Yep,

Disc 1 is Keessie's upload (see here: [iorr.org])
And disc 2 is Midnightrambler's upload (see here: [iorr.org]

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 27, 2018 17:54

New: DAC-185 "Get Your Kicks":

French Radio(Europe 1) "Musicorama" L'Olympia, Paris, France Apr.18, 1965
1.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 2.Around And Around 3.Off The Hook 4.Time Is On My Side 5.Carol 6.It’s All Over Now 7. MC by Charlie Watts 8.Little Red Rooster 9.Route 66 10.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 11.The Last Time 12.I’m Alright 13.Crawdad

BBC Radio - The Joe Loss Pop Show Apr.10,1964
14.Joe Loss Intro~Not Fade Away 15.Hi-Heel Sneakers 16.Joe Loss Intro~ Little By Little 17.Mick Intro~I Just Wanna Make Love To You 18.I'm Moving On

BBC Top Of The Pops #1 -Top Gear- Mar.6,1965
19.Interview with Mick and Brian 20.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 21.Interview with Mick 22.The Last Time 23.Down The Road Apiece

BBC Top Of The Pops #2 -Yeh! Yeh!- Aug.30,1965
24.Mercy Mercy 25.Interview with Mick 26.Cry To Me 27.Satisfaction

BBC Top Of The Tops #3 -Saturday Club- Sep.18,1965
28.Fannie Mae 29.Interview with Mick 30.The Spider And The Fly 31.Oh Baby

Date: February 27, 2018 18:41

Rank Stranger
New: DAC-185 "Get Your Kicks":

French Radio(Europe 1) "Musicorama" L'Olympia, Paris, France Apr.18, 1965
1.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 2.Around And Around 3.Off The Hook 4.Time Is On My Side 5.Carol 6.It’s All Over Now 7. MC by Charlie Watts 8.Little Red Rooster 9.Route 66 10.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 11.The Last Time 12.I’m Alright 13.Crawdad

BBC Radio - The Joe Loss Pop Show Apr.10,1964
14.Joe Loss Intro~Not Fade Away 15.Hi-Heel Sneakers 16.Joe Loss Intro~ Little By Little 17.Mick Intro~I Just Wanna Make Love To You 18.I'm Moving On

BBC Top Of The Pops #1 -Top Gear- Mar.6,1965
19.Interview with Mick and Brian 20.Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 21.Interview with Mick 22.The Last Time 23.Down The Road Apiece

BBC Top Of The Pops #2 -Yeh! Yeh!- Aug.30,1965
24.Mercy Mercy 25.Interview with Mick 26.Cry To Me 27.Satisfaction

BBC Top Of The Tops #3 -Saturday Club- Sep.18,1965
28.Fannie Mae 29.Interview with Mick 30.The Spider And The Fly 31.Oh Baby

Why this? This is maybe the 7th time VGP / DAC releases Paris 65 which is also available on 10-15 other labels. The same with the rest of the CD. They seem to run out of ideas now.

Date: February 27, 2018 19:16

I'd venture to say they used the rather clean "KRW_CO" source that was upped at Dime last November.
It runs at the wrong speed (sth DAC can easily fix) but it sounds MUCH better than DAC-007 (which sounded "hot"/over-amplified).

Date: February 27, 2018 20:28

Tracks 19-31 are from the "Ass Blaster" download.

Btw, tracks 14-18, complete Joe Loss Show 1964: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-27 22:54 by midnrambler.

Date: March 10, 2018 17:09

DAC-184 = Midnight Ramblers (San Diego 11/10/69 + NYC 7/26/72). Another bizarre release with two shows that have nothing to do with each other. Both shows incomplete - what a nonsense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-10 17:23 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: March 10, 2018 17:48

A copy of the old 2 LP bootleg on Phoenix Records from 1979 which itself was a copy of two older bootleg LPs. Unbelievable...

[www.discogs.com]

Date: March 10, 2018 17:58

I think they claim it is taken from the old Trade Mark Of Quality releases...

Date: March 10, 2018 18:19

Rank Stranger
I think they claim it is taken from the old Trade Mark Of Quality releases...

If these are other tapes than usual, the release is not completely useless. But only necessary for the craziest collectors.

Date: March 10, 2018 18:26

Best version for San Diego 1969 is made by watchit, and I doubt that this release is any better.
As you said, for collectors only.

Date: March 10, 2018 18:30

Rank Stranger
Best version for San Diego 1969 is made by watchit, and I doubt that this release is any better.
As you said, for collectors only.

They (as VGP) even released a bad - but "new" - SD tape many years ago, but after the classic releases. I wonder who buys these things. I have a relative new release by Country Trash with a great (new?) recording, that's all you need... and it was very cheap.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-10 22:34 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: March 12, 2018 20:32

SAN DIEGO '69 - Stoneaged "(TMOQ - 71078) which recorded superb covert recording by TMOQ 's dub on November 10, 1969, Mick' s birthday and July 26, 1972 on the last day of 72 tour, Reprint of "WELCOME TO NEW YORK" (TMOQ - 71080) which recorded super - famous scenario SB sound source.
It is said that "MIDNIGHT RAMBLERS" (Phoenix Records 44785) was the case where Ken reused the two masters and the coupling reoccurred at 2 LP.

This DAC new work is a reprint board of that "MIDNIGHT RAMBLERS", it is reprinted from title to Jake as it is.
TMOQ's "SAN DIEGO '69 - Stoneaged" is the image from the net on the back of the back jacket under the tray.
And this time it is reprinted that it is not an enlarged reprint but only the song of that 2 LP recording.
In addition, the 72 MSG song order is arranged in the order of performance as described above unlike LP.

However, when I saw the info, 69 San Diego and 72 MSG both sound sources are familiar with TSP and VGP as well as analog reprints as below, and 72 MSG is incomplete NASTY relation and so on And the coupling of another age that is not inconvenient for storing by age, and San Diego is still in the CD age and the world has not been recorded How is this? What? I thought, but ,,,

Yes, I was surprised to hear it.

Both have a slightly rough sound with a feeling that it is an analog dropout, but it is a wonderful sound quality.

69 San Diego is the most natural ever to date, the highest ever.
Although there were something such as a high tone being intense at the already-to-CD and a feeling of being shurushuru sounding and a treble being rigid, etc., this time is really natural and the elongation of the treble is natural and wonderful!
Mick 's vocal edge where the edge was standing in the previous episode is also natural, has the analog sounded good so far? I was disgusted.
It is a sound which improved from the already-made "very good +" to "EX-".
Although the recorded CD increased the number of recorded songs, it is a sound that I hope to listen to all songs with this sound of this time.

72 MSG is also natural and stereo with excellent sound spreading.
Keeping with the natural taste without kinkin, the ferocious Keith and Taylor's guitar are steadily appearing on the front, and the feeling of being retracted a little on the CD has been dispelled and it is not possible to enjoy the ferocity Are you! !
96/24 of Analog dropping has been on the market in Trent, but it is a different sound source from that, it is a much better sound than that.
By the way it is natural that the left and right channels are in place properly.
Sometimes I drop analogue? There is a place where the noise enters, although it sounds pretty jerky in "Midnight Rambler", it is really wonderful sound, here is also promoted from "very good" to "EX -"!

Well, if it listens closely, it may be various, but where the frustration I felt when I saw the info, where was it, was a satisfactory reprint board!

But this is not reprint of the coupling board, but I wish I should have individually reprinted "SAN DIEGO '69 - Stoneaged" and "WELCOME TO NEW YORK" respectively, but it will be higher if it is so Will it be that even if only the analog reprint boards are increased?

Date: March 12, 2018 21:52

Arigato for the (always colourful) Google translation of the Atsu-y page! grinning smiley

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: March 26, 2018 22:16

DAC-187 - All About You - 1CD :
[www.crazymama.jp]

Date: March 26, 2018 22:27

DAC-187 - All About You - 1CD :
[www.crazymama.jp]

Finally the rest of the new found outtakes. They also seem to have realised that they never released the rare It's A Lie I (from Rebel Yell Factory release of 1975 outtakes) - or is this the normal version II again? But why The Golden Mile and others again? There are still some unreleased outtakes from that era existing, like an instrumental of Hang Fire. Anyway, this release is the first no-nonsense DAC release since Rotterdam 90.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-26 22:31 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: March 29, 2018 10:37

"Midnight Ramblers" is not a completely useless release for silver collectors, since the vinyl source is a lot better than the more complete CD sources. What is strange is that they didn't couple the vinyl rip with the not-as-good CD source, to make the show complete.

They should have done such a coupling with the Norfolk 1972 show as well. The Rubber Dubber vinyl source together with the remaining tracks from "Going Back To The Roots" (DAC).
That would have been the definite release

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-29 10:48 by Erik_Snow.

Date: March 29, 2018 14:19

Erik_Snow
"Midnight Ramblers" is not a completely useless release for silver collectors, since the vinyl source is a lot better than the more complete CD sources. What is strange is that they didn't couple the vinyl rip with the not-as-good CD source, to make the show complete.

They should have done such a coupling with the Norfolk 1972 show as well. The Rubber Dubber vinyl source together with the remaining tracks from "Going Back To The Roots" (DAC).
That would have been the definite release

I thought the complete San Diego on the obscure Country Trash label a couple of years ago was quite good (but still only "good-very good"); maybe a then new tape but I'm not sure. Don't know if the LP tape is better. It would have surely made more sense to offer all reasonable SD tapes on two CDs, like they did with Oakland II or one of the London 76 shows for instance.

Posted by: astsu ()
Date: April 26, 2018 07:56

Hello everybody,
I´m suffering from a virus infected computer crash.
Can someone be so kind and reupload

"The Virchov Tape DAC-181".

Thank you.
Have a nice weekend.

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: May 6, 2018 12:16

Please can you reup this one:
DAC 135 1995.02.19 Voodoo Lounge Santiago Chile

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 10, 2018 11:17

Andrea82
Please can you reup this one:
DAC 135 1995.02.19 Voodoo Lounge Santiago Chile

see updated link in first post.

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: May 18, 2018 22:52

I received from A Friend and uploaded it in stonesvault
DAC 186 1990.05.18 Live In Holland, Feyenoord Stadion Rotterdam

I also uploaded DAC 187 1982-1983 All About You (Studios Boulonge Billancourt and Compass Point)

links can be found in first post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-18 22:59 by stonesvault.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1572
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home