Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: November 21, 2012 22:50

GDR-8911 1973.09.26 Midnight Rambler, Live At Olympia Halle Munich.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR-9007 1972.06.24 + 1972.07.21 Love in Vain, Forth Worth June 24 and Philadelphia July 21.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR-9105 1969.11.09 Revolution Sixtinine, Live At Oakland Coliseum.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR-9106 1976.06.04 Exil Aux Abattoirs, Live At Pavillon Paris.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 A 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 B 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 C 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 D 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-4.1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 D 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-4.2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR-9417 ABCD 1962-1989 Hot Stuff Vol Two In Studio 4CD.rar [www.filefactory.com]



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-04 14:45 by stonesvault.

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: November 21, 2012 23:18

Thanks to both of you for all these great uploads thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
What are the problems with 'Hot stuff Vol. 1' release? maybe I can help you with these.

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 22, 2012 09:05

Quote
Rolling on
Thanks to both of you for all these great uploads thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
What are the problems with 'Hot stuff Vol. 1' release? maybe I can help you with these.


A real nice to have item, but some tracks have skips and other tracks won't play at all.
some 80% is OK but missing the other 20% is disapointing ofcourse.

If you can, please zip the complete set to parts max 500MB and upload to the guestlink
[filebox.filefactory.com]

Thanks



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-23 20:56 by stonesmuziekfan.

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: Carlosjagger ()
Date: November 23, 2012 03:02

Gracias

many thanks!!

smoking smiley

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: November 25, 2012 10:20

thanks to Jörg

GDR 9416 A 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 B 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 C 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 D 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-4.1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
GDR 9416 D 1969-1994 Hot Stuff on Stage Vol. 1-4.2.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 20, 2013 21:34

I am looking for this one

Great Dane Records The Missing Years (GDR CD SAT3) 1CD Studio Recordings

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 1, 2015 11:23

GDR-8911 1973.09.26 Midnight Rambler, Live At Olympia Halle Munich.rar
The cover says also 09 26 Munich .

But 09 26 is Bern
09 28 is Munich

confused smiley

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 1, 2015 11:28

there could be a typo involved

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 1, 2015 11:50

dbboots.com :

Bootleg comments:
Released: 1989. Origin: Italy.
Incorrect venue information on the back cover.
Taken from the LP "Satellite Delayed".

smileys with beer

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: September 2, 2015 03:28

Quote
stonesmuziekfan
I am looking for this one

Great Dane Records The Missing Years (GDR CD SAT3) 1CD Studio Recordings

FLAC only, yes?

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: May 10, 2016 10:15

GDR-9007 1972.06.24 + 1972.07.21 Love in Vain, Forth Worth June 24 and Philadelphia July 21
Fixed

Re: Post Label / Publisher "Great Dane Records"
Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: June 4, 2020 14:48

Broken links fixed
GDR 9007, 9106, 9417

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 644
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 4101 on December 24, 2020 10:57

Previous page Next page First page IORR home