Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: Sticky Fingers revisited (Deluxe version) 2012 - Fla/Flac
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 24, 2012 11:54

Sticky Fingers revisited (Deluxe version) 2012 - Fla/Flac............ [www.wetransfer.com] ............good 'til 7.11.2012

There is artwork included but it's a little bit blurry, but here's some sharper ones courtsey of Stonesman87....... [www.wetransfer.com] ......

Disc 1
1 – Brown Sugar (Eric Clapton Version)
2 – Sway (Single Version)
3 – Wild Horses (Pedal Steel Version)
4 – Can’t you hear me knocking (Mono Promo Version)
5 – You Gotta Move (Alternate Mix)
6 – Bitch (Mono Single Version)
7 – I got the Blues (Mono Promo Version)
8 – Sister Morphine (Alternate Version)
9 – Dead Flowers (Alternate Mix)
10 – Moonlight Mile (Mono Promo Version)
11 – Let It Rock (Mono Single Version)
12 – @#$%& Blues (Unreleased)
13 – Brown Sugar (Alternate Mix)
14 – Wild Horses (Alternate Mix)
15 – Sister Morphine (Mono Promo Version)
16 – Potted Shrimp (Unreleased Instrumental)
17 – Dead Flowers (Live Marquee Club 1971)
18 – I Got The Blues (Live Marquee Club 1971)

Disc 2
1 – Bitch (Live Leeds 1971)
2 – Brown Sugar (Alternate Mix)
3 – Sway (Live Glasgow 2006)
4 – Wild Horses (Alternate Mix)
5 – You Gotta Move (Alternate Mix)
6 – Let It Rock (Live Marquee Club 1971)
7 – I Got The Blues (Live London 1999)
8 – Bitch (Alternate Mix)
9 – Dead Flowers (Live Leeds 1971)
10 – Dancing In The Light (Instrumental)
11 – All Down The Line (Acoustic Version)
12 – Trident Jam (Instrumental)
13 – Sister Morphine (Marianne Faithfull Version )
14 – Silver Train (Alternate Version)
15 – Alladin Story (Instrumental)
16 – Sway (Mono Promo Version)
17 – Can’t You Hear Me Knocking (Live Toronto 2002)
18 – Moonlight Mile (Live Oakland 1999)
19 – Bitch (Philadelphia 1972)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-31 02:18 by EddieByword.

Re: Post: Sticky Fingers revisited (Deluxe version) 2012 - Flac
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: October 24, 2012 14:01

Like wow, what is this? Looks interesting. Got any background information about its "release"? Like what's the basis for this compilation? The artwork is blurry because it's only small low res, so yes, higher res stuff is needed from somebody out there. Thanks for posting this one. thumbs up

Date: October 24, 2012 14:14

Update: For artwork in high res, go to [magar57.blogspot.com.au]

And there's an inlay for it as well at [luizwoostock.blogspot.com.au]
- but be careful - I got a security warning when I went there.

Posted by: madhouse ()
Date: October 24, 2012 14:45

Awesome - thanx!!

Date: October 24, 2012 14:56

stonesman87
Like wow, what is this? Looks interesting. Got any background information about its "release"? Like what's the basis for this compilation? The artwork is blurry because it's only small low res, so yes, higher res stuff is needed from somebody out there. Thanks for posting this one. thumbs up

No, no more info, a friend sent it but was in a hurry so just sent the discs as is. I haven't contacted him back yet. I did check a couple of sites but they didn't have anyhing either...........

Thanks a lot for the artwork, I printed off, it was a bit better but not much to be honest, thanks anyway.........smileys with beer

Posted by: hansalwa ()
Date: October 24, 2012 15:02

Thanks for this item

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 24, 2012 21:14

I had it through a newsleecher but had errors in the download and couldn't unzip, so thanks for this post.

Date: October 25, 2012 00:34

EddieByword
stonesman87

No, no more info, a friend sent it but was in a hurry so just sent the discs as is. I haven't contacted him back yet. I did check a couple of sites but they didn't have anyhing either...........

Thanks a lot for the artwork, I printed off, it was a bit better but not much to be honest, thanks anyway.........smileys with beer

All the images at [magar57.blogspot.com.au] are BIG, as big as anybody would need. Just click on each one and you'll see what I mean.

Date: October 25, 2012 01:21

stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87

All the images at [magar57.blogspot.com.au] are BIG, as big as anybody would need. Just click on each one and you'll see what I mean.

Ahhh, that's better, I didn't know to click on them to make them bigger, I just saved the small ones and printed from them.............thanks

Date: October 25, 2012 02:25

EddieByword
stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87

Ahhh, that's better, I didn't know to click on them to make them bigger, I just saved the small ones and printed from them.............thanks

Proper-size images of the discs at [rockantology.blogspot.com.au] as well. Once again, just click on the images. thumbs up

Date: October 25, 2012 04:15

stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87

Proper-size images of the discs at [rockantology.blogspot.com.au] as well. Once again, just click on the images. thumbs up

That's where I got the original art so have been back for the discs already and incorporated them (the big versions) in the new wetransfer artwork link...........thanks alot Stonesman, ex.............smileys with beer

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: October 25, 2012 05:05

I'm a sucker for these sorts of compilations, many thanks

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: October 25, 2012 05:08

Hello

More artworks are here [wtrns.fr] until Nov. 8,

Best

Date: October 25, 2012 10:04

keithpinkmoon
Hello

More artworks are here [wtrns.fr] until Nov. 8,

Best

One word: WOW! hot smiley

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: October 29, 2012 21:45

I love these comps. Thanks

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: October 31, 2012 01:56

Thanks for posting...but they unzipped as Flash Files...is that right? That's new to me....can't seem to convert them to anything for a CD.

Thanks in advance...

Date: October 31, 2012 02:16

Flash files?....I don't know what they are, if you mean Fla, yes, that's normal for my stuff, I rip with Nero 6 ultra which leaves them as Fla files, essentially they are Flac, it's just that early Nero have a limited file extension name (so I'm told), I can burn them to CD no problem and play on Windows Media and my Sony cd player. If you're having trouble someone else did say just re-name by adding a letter c to each file and then burn or play on your computer as normal, they will then be Flac files.

Scroll down this thread to j.b.goodes explanation......... [www.iorr.org] ....hope that helps............

Re: Post: Sticky Fingers revisited (Deluxe version) 2012 - Fla/Flac
Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: October 31, 2012 02:36

Thanks Eddie...I was looking forward to it. But they weirdly come out as Flash Document files (Flash6.0r25)

Like this:

Track No01
Flash Document
30,185 KB

I'll try again though...Thanx!

Date: October 31, 2012 04:00

palerider22
Thanks Eddie...I was looking forward to it. But they weirdly come out as Flash Document files (Flash6.0r25)

Like this:

Track No01
Flash Document
30,185 KB

I'll try again though...Thanx!

What program do you unzip with? I use Tugzip - I've also got 7-zip.....I zipped them up with Tugzip so perhaps try unzipping with that too?.....that's confusing, I've never heard of that...........confused smiley

Update:...since your first post I downloaded it myself and unzipped.......as I zipped them...Fla............that's so strange.......

Also maybe you could re-name them Flac, see if that works, I've got no idea why you're getting those though all the same.........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-31 04:27 by EddieByword.

Posted by: tk421 ()
Date: May 8, 2015 16:51

Does anyone have an updated link for this?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 12, 2015 16:20

Added to Stonesvault
Sticky Fingers Revisited 2012 (2CDs Deluxe Ed [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: May 12, 2015 17:33

Can anyone please post flacs for an a bit different compilation
released on boot by Mayflower. more info here:

[www.iorr.org]

This should have an instrumental version of "Brown Sugar" as hidden track;
can't find this "BS" in my collection at this moment.
Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home