Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Does an IEM of Santa Clara 2019 exist?
Posted by: Mixedreactions ()
Date: December 8, 2022 02:38

I have been enjoying the 2019 No Filter shows lately, and there are some great IEM recordings in the stonesvault. The audio from Santa Clara 2019 from August 18th is a great sounding audience recording but I know at one time I listened to Out of Control as an IEM track from this show. But I didn't see it in the vault. Does an IEM of this show exist or maybe only one track was grabbed from the feed?

EDIT : Upon closer inspection I see this was referred to a few months back here:

[iorr.org]

Not yet available it looks like, maybe one day!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-08 02:47 by Mixedreactions.

Re: Does an IEM of Santa Clara 2019 exist?
Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: December 8, 2022 06:05

If "Out of Control" was recorded by Hoserama (aka senecastj), then I'm pretty sure he recorded the complete Santa Clara show in IEM quality. It's like asking 8ungOne if he recorded the full show of Amsterdam. grinning smiley

Arno Albers: Wow! Do you have the full show from this source...please??? thanks so so very much!!
8ungOne: Do you think it make sense to tape only 5 minutes from a concert?

The Rolling Stones - 2022-07-07 - Amsterdam - Paint It Black - IEM

Hoserama's work is truly fantastic with his IEM recordings, Multiple-IEM Matrix and wireless matrix. [iorr.org]

The only source I have was tapped and shared by Markum7. See here: [www.dimeadozen.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-08 06:12 by gonzalo76.

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: December 8, 2022 07:24

Full show exists in quality you heard from out of control. It's a mix of 6 iem feeds of I recall.

I will not be releasing for a variety of reasons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-08 07:24 by senecastj.

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: December 8, 2022 11:20

senecastj
Full show exists in quality you heard from out of control. It's a mix of 6 iem feeds of I recall.

RESPECT !!!!!!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 8, 2022 20:07

senecastj

thanks for what you did share of it

really great stuff

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: December 8, 2022 20:28

senecastj

Quite understandable - I wouldn't want to make this effort and see others exploiting the fruits, too...

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: December 8, 2022 21:13

Yep--selling, reposting w/o permission, poor remastering, etc. All the usual stuff.

I still think this board should coordinate and collaborate to get more Stones shows covered in high quality. Even those who can't tape could contribute to get experienced tapers to shows. Beats just waiting passively for stuff to drop.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home