Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

(OT) Post: Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert @ Kia Forum 2022-09-27 (raw wav)
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 28, 2022 20:31

TAYLOR HAWKINS TRIBUTE CONCERT @ KIA FORUM 2022-09-27 (Raw Wav)

part 1: [we.tl]
part 2: [we.tl]

I was never, ever going to go to this as I had what I thought were unbreakable plans but about a week ago the other party broke them. As stressed out as everyone around me and so many others online were, there was never any doubt in my mind this wouldn't ultimately be an easy ticket for me. Found one on the FF Reddit for $120, more than I wanted to pay but it was what it cost and a lot less than other people were paying.

The first hour my seat sucked and I was getting annoyed with these women next to me but then I just moved along in the space between the last row and the upper wall until I was parallel with a side/rear view facing PA just in time for James Gang.

The first Joan Jett song I had to ease the levels up, then for James Gang it was much louder in my spot so I eased them down. Then down again one more notch during Panama. And another notch right before Paranoid but those songs they really boosted thru the PA. Then I didn't touch them again. Keep that in mind when/if retracking.

Otherwise the show was quite good but an endurance test, 6 hours ending at 1:00am but I was able to at least get a ride home.

The setlist and lineup should be easily found. I am already looking to the next one.

Enjoy!

(I am mostly traveling now til Oct 10-ish, leaving again tomorrow but you can often find more here: [ijwthstd.blogspot.com])

Re: (OT) Post: Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert @ Kia Forum 2022-09-27 (raw wav)
Posted by: zowie ()
Date: October 1, 2022 15:29

thank you

Re: (OT) Post: Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert @ Kia Forum 2022-09-27 (raw wav)
Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: October 1, 2022 17:48

Thank You

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home