Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mercendice help Berlin
Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: August 1, 2022 12:25

Hi guys,
This one was sold out in Stockholm Yesterday. And is currently not avaliable in the Store on the website.
If anyone could help Me out buying one in Berlin on wednesday, I would be gratefull. I will transfer payment and postage cost to you.
Please reply here if You can help me out and I will contact you.

Product SIXTY Circle Logo Tour Longsleeve Size L

I recorded a great full show in Stockholm and kistebund to the recording right now. I am on my Way back to Copenhagen now. I will try to upload the recording later today.

Thanks, mkk1

Re: Mercendice help Berlin
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: August 1, 2022 20:30

Sorry, I'll not be in Berlin, but the longsleeve is sold out on the official web store site. So it is unfortunately possible that they will also not have it in Berlin any more.

Re: Merchandise help Berlin
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 1, 2022 20:50

wiredallnight

So it is unfortunately possible that they will also not have it in Berlin any more.

The beige SIXTY Circle Logo Longsleeve was already sold out in most sizes at Hyde Park - [iorr.org] . So less chances to buy it in Berlin then.

Posted by: flottmann1 ()
Date: August 1, 2022 23:07

Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: August 2, 2022 09:13

[dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net]

This one. Hope link is Working.
They had it in one of the merc stores at the venue but there was so many people in line. At the store onside the fields, it was sold out

Re: Merchandise help Berlin
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 4, 2022 12:45

mkk1

Product SIXTY Circle Logo Tour Longsleeve Size L

The beige SIXTY Circle Logo Longsleeve (# 12) was available at Berlin Waldbühne (after the show) in the sizes from S to XL (I've asked the merch-seller).

They also had a white T-Shirt in some sizes with the corrected cities/dates-list and the Berlin-Poster was available as well (only rolled+rubber, no cardboard-tube).

Maybe the leftover Longsleeve-Shirts will be online available again - [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-04 16:15 by Irix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home