Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Little Feat - Electrif Lycanthrope Live At Ultra-Sonic Studios, 1974 (RSD - Black Friday Release)
Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: November 28, 2021 12:52

Is there anyone who can provide me with a vinyl- or a CD-rip of the
following Black Friday release:

Little Feat - Electrif Lycanthrope Live At Ultra-Sonic Studios, 1974
(on Rhino Records)

This is the first COMPLETE release of the famous WLIR FM Live broadcast.

Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to get hold of a copy of either the
vinyl or the CD...

Please email privately.

Re: OT: Little Feat - Electrif Lycanthrope Live At Ultra-Sonic Studios, 1974 (RSD - Black Friday Release)
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: November 29, 2021 21:05

You've got mail; I hope it helps, not quite sure.

Re: OT: Little Feat - Electrif Lycanthrope Live At Ultra-Sonic Studios, 1974 (RSD - Black Friday Release)
Posted by: BolinFan ()
Date: November 30, 2021 05:44

I was wondering if this sounds better than all the unofficial releases? I'd love to be able to fine the real CD? If not, I'd love a CD Rip. Long live Little Feat!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 30, 2021 19:15

BolinFan
I was wondering if this sounds better than all the unofficial releases? I'd love to be able to fine the real CD? If not, I'd love a CD Rip. Long live Little Feat!

Unfortunately it doesn't. It's flatter sounding but doesn't have the clarity of the bootleg. The boot has a more detailed midrange and treble. Another way of looking at it is that the new version is one if you're into jazz but the boot is one for those who love rock'n'roll.

Still one of the greatest live recordings of all time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1793
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home