Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Deleted
Posted by: ToddS ()
Date: September 23, 2021 01:59

Deleted

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-10 20:33 by ToddS.

Re: OT Backing Track Isolations
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: September 23, 2021 14:30

Your software is a nice toy, but who needs that?

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: September 23, 2021 16:17

Ooouch! That was uncalled for

Date: September 23, 2021 23:04

To Wiredallnight: Some members here enjoy them and at other websites too . Justbecause you don't like them , why make a rude comment . I don't really care for the Stones songs after 1978 , but i don't make a negative comment here about that . Thats twice you've posted rude comments . Grow-Up Loser .

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: September 24, 2021 00:08

ToddS
To Wiredallnight: Some members here enjoy them and at other websites too . Justbecause you don't like them , why make a rude comment . I don't really care for the Stones songs after 1978 , but i don't make a negative comment here about that . Thats twice you've posted rude comments . Grow-Up Loser .

You just mess up perfectly fine songs and create something that wasn't there or did not exist. That's called messing up the gene pool. It would be very different if the songs without vocals came out of the studio. Now it's just someone chopping up songs, with the risk they end up on boots or wherever. Why not keep them to yourself?

Date: September 26, 2021 19:37

Man, tons of cranky people here. I'm sorry you're dealing with angry old men who have nothing better to do than bitch and moan about someone sharing something they spent time working on. Thanks for the backing track edits, Todd! I personally enjoy hearing them and am a little surprised (in a good way!) you chose 'Too Many Cooks.'

Please reconsider not sharing any future edits, as you're contributing more to our hard drives than gimme_shelter or wiredallnight have, since they haven't even posted existing boots to my knowledge.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 20:19

ToddS
Gimme Shelter Told me to " keep 'em for myself " . So i will not post anymore backing tracks or vocal tracks. Suits me fine . Thats O.K.

So, you isolate (separate) all the instruments (bass, percussion, drums, others, vocals) with maybe iZotope RX (Music Rebalance plugin) and then "create" a new version of a song. Is that what you do? Why? What for?

To Gonzalo76
Date: September 27, 2021 08:24

I do NOT use Izotope Rx like you wrongly suggested . I don't use any pro-tools at all . And i bet the members who complained about these isolations i've been posting downloading them and kept them .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-27 10:53 by ToddS.

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: September 27, 2021 19:57

--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-28 09:31 by gimme_shelter.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: September 28, 2021 00:31

Wow, this got ugly real quick! I happen to like the backing tracks and have no problem with them.

Date: September 28, 2021 04:17

I agree, coffeepotman. I was going to reply to the kid who needs his diaper changed, but I'll keep things positive (now...)

Backing tracks are neat to hear, as they bring out some elements hidden in songs imo.

Deleted
Date: September 28, 2021 08:16

Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-28 08:43 by ToddS.

Re: Changed My Mind ! New Isolations
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 28, 2021 10:33

Just DO It, I love them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home