Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Selling parts of my 45 year Rolling Stones collection
Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: November 15, 2020 21:34

Sixty years old and downsized to a house with no room for all the things I’ve saved through the years. Since the first of 65 or shows I’ve seen since July 1975, I’ve collected some interesting things. I’ll start posting on eBay and here are a couple backstage passes to get things started...CHELSKEITH

[rover.ebay.com]

Re: Selling parts of my 45 year Rolling Stones collection
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: November 15, 2020 21:51

Nothing for me,I am in France and proud to be.

Date: November 19, 2020 04:02

[rover.ebay.com]

Black Box 4 CD set

Date: November 19, 2020 04:02

Sorry this will be a slow process as I have things in so many places, but I'll post as often as I can. Thanks!

Date: November 19, 2020 06:10

[www.ebay.com]

05 fan club dvd that took forever to receive and a 05 dvd from fenway park boston

Date: December 25, 2020 06:49

Sorry for the delay- had my stones stuff in too many places and just starting to get it organized- this will be a big process i now realize...

First thing my wife said she was wanting to part with is a white shaggy faux fir coat - waist length - with a very colorful lining and a long dress that matches the lining -the designer is Lynne Gallagher- her web page [www.weescotty.com]

says... While honing her skills in costume design for numerous theatrical productions and touring rock bands including the Rolling Stones, Black Crowes, KISS, Goo Goo Dolls, Mr. Big, Billy Dean, Robert Plant, Buddy Guy, Jim Kerr, Coldplay, Shakira, Metallica, and Ringo Starr, Chris Martin/ Coldplay Super Bowl 2017, Janelle Monáe, Little Steven and the decibels of soul Gallagher dreamed of creating a children's clothing business that would be anything but ordinary.

This “Wee Scotty” White Faux Fur Coat and matching Dress was purchased backstage at a Rolling Stones concert in Sacramento on the No Security tour by my wife from Lynne, who was designing wardrobes for the Stones or doing something with them as she had a rack of clothes and my wife liked the dress/coat -

We're selling it for $75 + shipping from Portland and if you'd like to see pics and are interested ... email me at chelskeith@gmail.com - NOTE- its a girls size 12 so it works for a bigger young girl or a petite woman-

Date: December 27, 2020 22:36

[rover.ebay.com]

John Lennon orig painting and four T&G Beatles trading cards and the Anthology DVD

Date: December 27, 2020 22:38

I plan to start posting more now that the holidays are close to being over, anyone who buys anything from me on eBay please mention you got it from IORR and I will include something special and unique from the Stones as a gift ... sorry this is taking so long, just a lot of things happening these days, but I’m finally organizing everything and starting to see what I have gathered since the mid 70s

Date: January 13, 2021 06:08

Bunch of Fan mags from Beggars Banquet, IORR, Sticky Fingers and comics [www.ebay.com]

Tour programs from 73 Hawaii, 78, 81, 90, 94, 2002 [www.ebay.com]

Saint of Me Ad Proof and Urban Jungle poster
[www.ebay.com]

Stones Mousepads
[www.ebay.com]

Sorry this is such a slow process, more coming.

If you are out of US and win the bid I will ship to you if you let me know you sqw it on IORR - will invoice you for actual shipping if above shipping cost listed in item.

Anyone winning from IORR send me a note and I'll include something else Stones related for free.

Date: January 18, 2021 00:31

This is a 1977 Mint Mick Jagger cover of Hit Parader

[www.ebay.com]

This is a lot of 12 magazines from the 80s mostly, all in mint or great condition-most kept in plastic and the Knebworth 1976 "Live Dead Flowers" double cd -

[www.ebay.com]

All items can ship anywhere - if outside the USA please communicate with me via ebay directly and if you are a buyer of anything I sell (Stones or not) tell me you saw this on eBay from IORR and I'll include something extra Stones related.

CHELSKEITH

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home