Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Currently i´ve been working on...
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 15, 2020 19:51

1989-1990 Tour recordings.As i have found out that,almost all of then were/are running too fast.Just one day i tested couple my straight audiotape transfers(on cd´s) and i noticed that they run too fast,how come i didn´t notice it when i did my tapes first time on cd´s.No idea what i was thinking.Now these shows are going to see a new light and life,and i have personally noticed that they did bloody exellent shows back then,this tour was much better what i remembered.Some recordings been pain in the ass.First half runs 4% too fast and 2nd half 7%(Rome 25.7.1990)was a perfect example,Cd 1 was 6-7% too fast and 2nd cd was on some parts 8-10% too fast!Then end of the show back on 6% too fast.

1st east troy run too slowly,i sped that up nearly 4% and it sounds perfect.

So later this fall,i will start to upload these,and when i start,this will be one time offer only and i will upload them in parts.So get them when you start to seen them here.

And also,is anyone willing to do new artworks for these? it´s about time to update old ones...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home