Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: RW with EC & friends 'Tribute To Ginger Baker' (FP 059) matrix with a selection of YT files
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 11, 2020 16:56

Ron WOOD guesting with
Eric Clapton And Friends
Eventim Apollo Hammersmith
London, England
17th February 2020
‘A Tribute To Ginger Baker'
(FP n°59)

17th February 2020: ERIC CLAPTON & FRIENDS. London, Eventim Apollo, 'A Tribute To Ginger Baker'
Line-up: Eric Clapton (gtr, voc)/Paul Carrack (keyb)/Chris Stainton (keyb)/Willie Weeks (bass)/Sonny Emory (dr)/Steve Gadd (dr)/Katie Kissoon (bvoc, perc)/Sharon White (bvoc, perc) and special guests: /Roger Waters (bass)/Kenney Jones (dr)/Nile Rodgers (gtr)/Will Johns(gtr)/Henry Spinetti (dr)/Kofi Baker (dr, voc)/Steve Winwood (gtr, keyb, voc)
and Ron Wood (gtr) on tracks 04, 08 and 13

As someone recently pointed out, mixing from YT files can sometimes be interesting. Indeed the recordings were made from different places of the venue but sometimes they complement each other well.
Try it out by listening for example to "Badge": the mixed part starts after 8 seconds .....
I have tinkered with video files which I grabbed from YouTube.
I hope I don't hurt any filmers and I quoted all my sources. Of course the show is not complete! Two songs are missing as well as many banter between the songs. Sometimes I only had one source; in this case I duplicated the channels to increase the volume. Several incomplete titles have been patched with fragments from only one source ... Obviously all this is DIY but some passages are very good (IMHO) and I hope others will enjoy!

01 – Intro (Banfibill/AkaWooders)
02 – Sunshine Of Your Love (Banfilbill/AkaWooders/Andras Galos)
03 – Strange Brew (Thomas Even/Billypreston)
04 – White Room (Banfibill/Andras Galos/Thomas Ewen)
05 – I Feel Free/Tales Of Brave Ulysses (Banfibill/Billypreston/Thomas Ewen)
06 – Sweet Wine (AkaWooders) duplicated
07 – Blue Condition (AkaWooders/Billypreston)
08 – Badge (Banfibill/AkaWooders)
Pressed Rat And Warthog : missing
09 – Had To Cry Today (AkaWooders/Banfibill)
10 – Presence Of The Lord (Simon Whitworth) duplicated
11 – Can’t Find My Way Home (Banfibill/AkaWooders)
12 – Well All Right (Banfibill/AkaWooders)
Do What You Like/Toad : missing
13 – Crossroads (Banfibil/AkaWooders/Thomas Ewen)
14 – Outro (AkaWooders) duplicated

As usual all the infos are taken from The Rolling Stones Complete Works Database by Nico Zentgraf: [www.nzentgraf.de]
A big thanks to all the videos uploaders (see the list in the document file), to George Chin’s pictures coming from [ultimateclassicrock.com]
and of course to my usual partners in crime nzb and Jaap (Stonesmuziekfan) who gave critics and advise regarding my work.
Posted by StonyRoad in 2020 on IORR: [www.iorr.org]

a new link on sunday (for a more complete version!)

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-13 19:21 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST: RW with EC & friends 'Tribute To Ginger Baker' (FP 059) matrix with a selection of YT files
Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: March 11, 2020 19:14

Thanks very much!!!

Re: POST: RW with EC & friends 'Tribute To Ginger Baker' (FP 059) matrix with a selection of YT files
Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: March 11, 2020 19:20

There's an excellent audio capture at Geeetarz:

[www.guitars101.com]

There was another captured by Daspyknows but I can't find it now. I think it was at Traders Den, but got taken down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-11 19:21 by andrews27.

Date: March 11, 2020 19:35

andrews27
There's an excellent audio capture at Geeetarz:

[www.guitars101.com]

There was another captured by Daspyknows but I can't find it now. I think it was at Traders Den, but got taken down.
I know I had both but it's only an attempt to get a different version that had perhaps an interest for others as me (make a test for the tracks with RW for example).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-11 19:37 by StonyRoad.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 11, 2020 22:55

Many thanks Norbert! smileys with beer

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: March 12, 2020 03:13

Thanks

Posted by: NathanLaze ()
Date: March 12, 2020 09:52

thank you!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: March 12, 2020 14:33

Thanks ... as always great Robert !!

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: March 12, 2020 15:56

Thanks Great concert

Posted by: Dogzilla ()
Date: March 12, 2020 23:40

Excellent. Thank you

Posted by: gaizoku ()
Date: March 13, 2020 00:57

Thank you!!

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: March 13, 2020 11:45

I like your FP's with the nail in the tongue (Punk)
Thank you very much
smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 13, 2020 13:16

THX

Also available in Stonesvault

[www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-13 14:05 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: March 13, 2020 19:21

thanks to Quiquestone to point me at new videos: I will post a new version more complete sunday
in the meantime I deleted the previous link
stay tuned
Norbert

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home