Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

THE COMPLETE WOODSTOCK TAPES (24k remastered)
Posted by: jaaiii ()
Date: August 3, 2019 06:36

[www.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-04 17:05 by jaaiii.

Re: THE COMPLETE WOODSTOCK TAPES
Posted by: ade ()
Date: August 3, 2019 10:43

At those prices I'd expect Mick and Keith hand delivering them.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 4, 2019 15:37

I think it's more than offensive to offer these items here. Most items are by far overpriced. Most Iorr.org people don't want to pay anything, let alone your absurd prices. Btw. Many of your things you offer had better releases latervon. It's just worth less crap you're offering.

Re: THE COMPLETE WOODSTOCK TAPES (24k remastered)
Posted by: joemusic1958 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 05:37

And he is high ! Gave me grief for offering a brand new Mayflower 2 cd 2019 release for $36.99 minimum bid ! I do agree though , for $150 Mick and Keith should deliver it and jam in my living room for the 4 cd set !

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: August 5, 2019 16:24

Monsoon Ragoon
I think it's more than offensive to offer these items here. Most items are by far overpriced. Most Iorr.org people don't want to pay anything, let alone your absurd prices. Btw. Many of your things you offer had better releases latervon. It's just worth less crap you're offering.

Don't like it, don't buy it. What the hell don't you understand about Buy/Sell/Trade? Wait, it is not at a price you'd like to pay?! boohoohoo.

Date: August 6, 2019 10:40

gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

Don't like it, don't buy it. What the hell don't you understand about Buy/Sell/Trade? Wait, it is not at a price you'd like to pay?! boohoohoo.

I think iorr.org is no forum for rip-off. As simple as that.

Date: August 6, 2019 20:08

Monsoon Ragoon
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

It is just not for you to decide. What if i want to pay prices like that?

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: August 6, 2019 20:47

gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

So you're promoting ripping off Rolling Stones fans.

Date: August 6, 2019 23:59

U2Stonesfan
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

So you're implying Stones fans can't think for themselves, but need someone to tell them what to do or not to do?

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: August 7, 2019 01:05

gimme_shelter
U2Stonesfan
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

So you're implying Stones fans can't think for themselves, but need someone to tell them what to do or not to do?

Way to miss the point. I'm implying the guy is a RIP OFF..

Date: August 7, 2019 10:31

U2Stonesfan
gimme_shelter
U2Stonesfan
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon
gimme_shelter
Monsoon Ragoon

Way to miss the point. I'm implying the guy is a RIP OFF..

You are the one missing the point, buddy. But hey, what to expect from a U2 fan.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: August 7, 2019 11:18

Why so agressive, gimme shelter?
DonĀ“t get personal

Date: August 9, 2019 15:05

However. I used to buy some rare items from John Artukovich at halfway reasonable prices and the delivery was always perfect. But the items he offers today are 1) not the best release of that stuff, 2) totally overpriced (at least most items). I don't know what he wants: even serious sellers on Ebay don't have an easy job to get their things sold.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1778
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home