Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

About the speed correction for the Coachella first show sdb version
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:58

Hello,
First of all thank you Frankotero for sharing this new source with us and Midnrambler for having improved
Just a note, the speed correction proposed by dcba seems to me exaggerated: I did a test comparing with the speed of the version "Indio - desert trip - vol 1" and the correction seems better with a deceleration of 1.456% (audacity) and not 2.2%
To illustrate it, I made a mix for "Start Me Up" with the two versions:
[we.tl]
- Left channel: version "desert trip - vol1"
- Right channel version of "Midnrambler improved for sound" posted previously but with a reduction of 1.456%: you will notice that the 2 are synchronous.
I also do a mix with the “speed corrected version” and they’re not synchronised!
I repeat I do not complain, I just bring my 2 cents to the discussion ....and I also hope that dcba will give me councel about the speed correction (when no reference are existing) guitar keys etc....

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1850
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home