Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Your favorite Stones Photo
Posted by: Stoney1962 ()
Date: April 6, 2019 12:24

I would like to start a new ebook Project. But I need your help!

I would like to collect your favorite Stones Photos and fix them as an ebook.
So we could have a book with all the photos the members here like most.

Please sent up to 3 photos including a short descripton. (maybe date, where it was taken, who took it...) and if you like your name or your nickname from here.
I will do the rest.
I don't know how much time we need, but when it's finished,of course I will share it here.

The Rolling Stones, Philadelphia, 1975. Photograph © Annie Leibovitz

Pleased to meet you

Stones keep on Rolling on Facebook
[www.facebook.com]

The Rolling Stones World on Pinterest
[www.pinterest.de]

Re: Request: Your favorite Stones Photo
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 6, 2019 16:07

The Rolling Stones - Live at Edinburgh Playhouse May 28th 1982. This was the Friday evening before a Scotland V England football match. Mick whipped the audience into a frenzy by donning a Scotland football jersey and teasing the audience by asking "Ok who's gonna win tomorrow ? any one want to take a bet with me ?" to which the crowd broke into a "Scotland Scotland" chant.Followed by A vociferous version of 'Flower O Scotland'. My friend taped the show gave me the masters and they can be found on many bootlegs The Flower of Scotland namely one.Not sure who took the picture but courtesy to whoever you are. Great memories of a fantastic night. Tonstone.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-06 16:51 by Tonstone.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 7, 2019 00:13

Great to read about this shot (one more time) dear Tonstone!!!

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 7, 2019 01:52

Madison Square Garden Monday July 24, 1972, the end of Street Fighting Man. Mick is holding a bowl of water over his head. I have a couple of others to contribute. They will be coming up soon.

Date: April 7, 2019 01:55

Sorry for the size. Madison Square Garden Tuesday July 25th, 1972. Jumpin Jack Flash.

Date: April 7, 2019 01:57

Third and final. Madison Square Garden Monday July 24th, 1972, Mick's just thrown rose petals. I had to pop out all them little dots to make the red rose petals. The photo is Bob Gruen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home