Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Megaupload killed by the FBI
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: March 10, 2012 20:02

As long as they don't close Rapidshare, Fileserve or Mediafire.

Posted by: dingq ()
Date: February 3, 2013 20:55

Well, werther2003, I think we're not very far from the time, that WHISTLING a well known tune, (or SINGING a well known tune) while you are walking down the street, will be illegal. For whistling you'll get a year in prison. For SINGING, whooooooo, thats REALLY bad, you'll get two years in prison. Copyright infringement!!!

In my country, killing someone these days will cause this: a sentence for about twelve years; but after six years you walk as a free man on the street when you behave good in prison.
BUT
Taking money in whatever way (taxes etc.) will cause a sentence to prison for much longer.

YES, that's the problem. Taxes!!! Taxes!!! Don't touch their taxes. The government knows illegal downloads costs them TAXES!!! TAXES!!! It's the secret reason behind everything they do. TAXES!!!

How can they ever finance all of their illegal and money consuming actions (FBI in South America)(Vietnam in those days)("saving" banks that steel, lie and cheat)(pay all the billions of wages of politicians)(pay all the extremely high wages of government officials, civil servants, officers, officials, etc. etc.)(etc.)(etc.)(etc.), how can the finance it all IF WE DON'T PAY TAXES!!!

Let me get this straight: I won't pay taxes TWICE for music that I bought in the shops. ONCE, at the shop, is enough. I have a great collection of records, but I download them also, just because I am too lazy to take the vinyl and record the sound onto my computer. For that I have the internet. Period.

Posted by: dingq ()
Date: February 3, 2013 21:00

Oh, and one of my Youtbue channels has been closed because of complaints by ABKCO... so ABKCO will NEVER EVER earn any money from me, I have that name real big in my memory for banning...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2042
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home