Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is there a comprehensive DVD set (or download) of all Rolling Stones promos videos?
Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: May 21, 2018 15:44

Was hoping I could find a comprehensive collection of the Stones' promo videos from 1966-1984...

The only official release I see is Video Rewind, but it doesn't have earlier videos.

The best non-official DVD set I've found is this one, but it's missing stuff like Dancing with Mr. D: [www.maximumsound.org]

Anyone know where to find the goods?!

Re: Is there a comprehensive DVD set (or download) of all Rolling Stones promos videos?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 21, 2018 16:00

FrogSugar

Anyone know where to find the goods?!

Newer ones: [www.YouTube.com] .

Re: Is there a comprehensive DVD set (or download) of all Rolling Stones promos videos?
Date: May 21, 2018 16:16

Thanks Irix. Am looking for something I can have on DVD.

Found this:
[www.maximumsound.org]

And found a torrent to it, so hopefully the quality is decent!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 21, 2018 16:31

FrogSugar

Am looking for something I can have on DVD.

Maybe this one: "The Rolling Stones - 50 Years On Video" - [www.Discogs.com] , [www.Discogs.com] .

Or this: "More Hot Rocks - Rewind" - [www.Discogs.com] .

List of unofficial DVDs: [www.Discogs.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-21 16:50 by Irix.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 21, 2018 16:34

Cannot understand why the BBC didn't release a companion DVD to accompany the 'On Air' record and book.
Another missed opportunity.

Date: May 21, 2018 21:21

Irix
FrogSugar

Am looking for something I can have on DVD.

Maybe this one: "The Rolling Stones - 50 Years On Video" - [www.Discogs.com] ,

Yup, that one looks good, it's the same as the one in my 2nd post, $20 so I'm gonna order it as the 2 DVD9s I'm downloading may be too tricky for me to figure out!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1277
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home