Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ElectricLadyland
Posted by: alba61 ()
Date: January 4, 2018 18:38

Hi,
any helps/tips on how to access to ELL, would be really appreciate

thank you in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-04 18:38 by alba61.

Re: ElectricLadyland
Posted by: syrel ()
Date: January 4, 2018 23:15

Firstly, while I completely understand a desire to get access to any/everything that might be available, it's worth realising that there is very little activity on EL now, so it may not be worth your trouble. There have been 12 torrents added in the last 40 days, and only 2 of them Stones related. The IP6 change has really undermined it, unfortunately.

That said, if you do want to get access, you have two choices:
1. Sign up to an ISP who offers IP6 by default.
2. If your ISP doesn't offer IP6, get a router that enables IP6 tunnelling and sign up to an account at tunnelbroker in order to 'translate' IP6 into IP4. This is not straightforward unless you're pretty tech savvy.

If you do get access, you'll need a torrent client that supports IP6 (my old version of utorrent doesn't).

My router is a Bipac 8800NLR2. If you happen to have the same one, I can give you instructions on how to set up the tunnel. Otherwise, see if google comes up with anything for your router model.

syrel

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: January 5, 2018 00:58

Why EL use this IPv6 when ALL other sites in the world can be open with traditional IPv4??

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: January 5, 2018 09:22

Apparently it was a decision made by their ISP - German ISPs have run out/are running out of IP4 addresses - not by those who run EL.

Posted by: alba61 ()
Date: January 5, 2018 15:35

syrel
Firstly, while I completely understand a desire to get access to any/everything that might be available, it's worth realising that there is very little activity on EL now, so it may not be worth your trouble. There have been 12 torrents added in the last 40 days, and only 2 of them Stones related. The IP6 change has really undermined it, unfortunately.

That said, if you do want to get access, you have two choices:
1. Sign up to an ISP who offers IP6 by default.
2. If your ISP doesn't offer IP6, get a router that enables IP6 tunnelling and sign up to an account at tunnelbroker in order to 'translate' IP6 into IP4. This is not straightforward unless you're pretty tech savvy.

If you do get access, you'll need a torrent client that supports IP6 (my old version of utorrent doesn't).

My router is a Bipac 8800NLR2. If you happen to have the same one, I can give you instructions on how to set up the tunnel. Otherwise, see if google comes up with anything for your router model.

syrel

thank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home