Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Brussels '73 plus 5 more shows currently not yet named getting official release....................
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 20, 2011 03:20

This is silly. If some kind soul has downloaded the new Brussels in FLAC and would like to trade via snail mail or electronically we can do so privately.

I have many DVDs for trade.

SOUL

Re: Brussels '73 plus 5 more shows currently not yet named getting official release....................
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 20, 2011 05:42

Date: November 20, 2011 14:53

OOH Yea..THank You Kindly...I Think I Bust A Button On My Trousers!!!

SOUL

Date: November 20, 2011 16:31

OK..I was always confused about this...The boots of the past have combined performances from Brussels 10-17-73 & London 9-9-73.

I have always wondered why the London 9-9-73 recordings have never shown up in the excellent quality presented on the boots?

Also, with the release of the Archive series Brussels, Do we now have both shows complete...Boots & Official combined.

SOULSURVIVOR

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 20, 2011 16:51

soulsurvivor1
Do we now have both shows complete...Boots & Official combined.

No.

1st show missing: Star Star (in soundboard)
2nd show missing: Brown Sugar, Midnight Rambler, Street Fighting Man

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-20 17:02 by blakeeik.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: November 20, 2011 18:49

soulsurvivor1
This is silly. If some kind soul has downloaded the new Brussels in FLAC and would like to trade via snail mail or electronically we can do so privately.

SOUL

I fully agree - If you have paid for this stuff, and "just" got mp3 (which is not acceptable esp. for this great recording) we have to help eachother.
I se no problems (IMO) to trade. People dont get what they have paid for - that is Google,s problem!!! I have the flac-download - I say no further!!

cheers Bo

Date: November 20, 2011 19:30

Thanks for the info about the Brussels stuff.

What about London 9-9 73...Where are the rest of the songs?

SOULSURVIVOR

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: November 20, 2011 19:35

deleted (I think bv would had asked me to do this!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-21 00:05 by hedegaard.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: November 21, 2011 03:10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-21 23:17 by No Expectations.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 21, 2011 03:38

soulsurvivor1
What about London 9-9 73...Where are the rest of the songs?

Not all the songs were broadcast. Hopefully they were recorded and will show up someday...

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 21, 2011 06:12

ok no problem when i can

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 21, 2011 13:22

slowhand
FLAC-lossless version now up at Demonoid smiling smiley
NOT happy with this.....

If there aren't any sales anymore, they might close the vaults
I do agree however that giving the US fans only the MP3 version sucks.
Therefore I'm willing to share my (paid) download with those who paid for the US (!!!) MP3 download.
Just contact me and I'll share.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 21, 2011 14:37

coowouters
slowhand
NOT happy with this.....

Therefore I'm willing to share my (paid) download with those who paid for the US (!!!) MP3 download.

agree and like your idea !

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 21, 2011 15:00

coowouters
slowhand
NOT happy with this.....

I very much agree with your post there.
Unfortunately; there's countless of people who doesn't.
I hope this Brussels download; and the following live releases will be a huge success for Rolling Stones and Google. Because.....it could lead to many more shows in the future than those promised 5 ones.

Help neede
Posted by: olympia ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:16

Hi everybody,

I 've purchased the FLAC donwload thru stonesarchivestore.com and I've got a ASPX file called mydownloadslauncher.What am I supposed to do with it?

loads of thanks to anyone who can help!

Re: Help neede
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: November 22, 2011 00:03

olympia
Hi everybody,

I 've purchased the FLAC donwload thru stonesarchivestore.com and I've got a ASPX file called mydownloadslauncher.What am I supposed to do with it?

loads of thanks to anyone who can help!

Install the latest version of JAVA software, after this it will work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-22 00:03 by barbabang.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: November 22, 2011 00:25

I'm not complaining but what really baffles me is that what is arguably the Rolling Stones finest live moment doesn't get a physical release.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 22, 2011 01:49

I was thinking along these lines myself..then it occured to me...it may yet...they may be just testing the water with this download........just hope that if that does happen those that have paid their $9 will get a discount....some hope I know..........

help needed
Posted by: olympia ()
Date: November 22, 2011 21:14

Thanks Barbagang , it works thumbs up

Date: November 22, 2011 23:16

Oh Hopefully they will get an official release....THe Stones were really on that night as well.

SOUL

Date: November 23, 2011 21:25

Re: Google Music to offer six unreleased Stones concerts
Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: November 23, 2011 18:18

Hi everyone!
Just want to confirm that the Brussels show is available from the Rolling Stones musictoday USA site. I live in Canada and was able to download the FLAC version: Absolute essential live recording; the band is on fire and nice to hear Mick Taylor.!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 23, 2011 23:41

Erik_Snow
Re: Google Music to offer six unreleased Stones concerts
Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: November 23, 2011 18:18

Hi everyone!
Just want to confirm that the Brussels show is available from the Rolling Stones musictoday USA site. I live in Canada and was able to download the FLAC version: Absolute essential live recording; the band is on fire and nice to hear Mick Taylor.!

I have no luck at all finding this site or download anywhere on the net.
They have to make this easier with the next few releases because the free-way is simple...

Date: November 24, 2011 00:03

Munichhilton
I have no luck at all finding this site or download anywhere on the net.
They have to make this easier with the next few releases because the free-way is simple...

It's not working....sorry about that.. Should have checked first of course.....just trying to help.
Yes indeed - they have to come up with something better for you in America. If they don't - they're gonna lose out on a lot of dollars; since people download them illegally instead.

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: November 25, 2011 21:27

great concert and great idea.

Posted by: tjkrol ()
Date: November 26, 2011 16:11

soulsurvivor1

SOUL

Thanks! Tracks have SBEs. Easily fixed with Traders Little Helper (free program).

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: November 26, 2011 17:17

It took me not more than 10 minutes to dl the flac files from the Stonesarchive site.Paid with PayPal,very easy.
The best music I've ever bought for 9 $

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1835
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home