Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sticky Fingers Live Fonda Theatre - Australian release?
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: November 12, 2017 10:58

Anybody know if [www.eagle-rock.com] DVD will be released Down Under?

No sign of it on shelves or local stores' online sites here. I e-mailed Eagle Rock almost a week ago. Still waiting for a reply. eye rolling smiley

Re: Sticky Fingers Live Fonda Theatre - Australian release?
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 12, 2017 11:21

(Ofcourse I can alowe a friend of mine to borrow my disks, and can't prevent he made a copy of them)

This is official but available in Stonesvault.

If you wish to make a contribution towards the cost of maintaining the file sharing account, it would be very much appreciated.

Anyone who donates will be added to a private mailing list to receive lots of links not posted to IORR. (including this one)

Date: November 12, 2017 22:23

Thanks all. I'm looking for news of physical release of this one on the shelves down here in Oz.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 12, 2017 23:45

It arrived here in NZ about 3 weeks ago in JB HIFI so I am very surprised you dont have it yet. I'm in Adelaide next month, I can bring you one over ?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 13, 2017 00:11

Cool! This is why I like IORR so much! thumbs up >grinning smiley< smileys with beer

Date: November 13, 2017 02:35

midimannz
It arrived here in NZ about 3 weeks ago in JB HIFI so I am very surprised you dont have it yet. I'm in Adelaide next month, I can bring you one over ?

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to simply pick one up from my local JB if/when it eventually arrives. How much did you pay? It still doesn't show in a search of the Oz JB site - see [www.jbhifi.com.au];

Date: November 13, 2017 03:27

BTW it doesn't show in a search for RS SF on the JB Oz site either - see [www.jbhifi.com.au];

Interestingly, as you mention, it's there in a simple search on the NZ site - [www.jbhifi.co.nz];

I got an idea. Maybe it's slowly making its way the long way around the world from the UK, across the Altantic, the US mainland, the Pacific, then finally Oz. Makes sense, not.

BTW #2 I'm not in Adelaide anyway, but surely it'll make it Down Under ..... maybe.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 13, 2017 11:37

stonesman87
BTW it doesn't show in a search for RS SF on the JB Oz site either - see [www.jbhifi.com.au];

Interestingly, as you mention, it's there in a simple search on the NZ site - [www.jbhifi.co.nz];

I got an idea. Maybe it's slowly making its way the long way around the world from the UK, across the Altantic, the US mainland, the Pacific, then finally Oz. Makes sense, not.

BTW #2 I'm not in Adelaide anyway, but surely it'll make it Down Under ..... maybe.

I cannot believe we got it before you.... Cheaper than I would have paid too. My copy is now in (LP) order too

Date: November 13, 2017 12:53

midimannz
stonesman87

I cannot believe we got it before you.... Cheaper than I would have paid too. My copy is now in (LP) order too

Strange, but seems to be true. The only thing that makes sense is that distribution seems to be following the path of the sun. By the time you've played it in the morning, I'm only just waking up ..... are there lyrics for a new hit tune in that? I estimate the difference to be about one Moonlight Mile. It's not getting around anywhere near as fast as Wild Horses, more like the speed of Dead Flowers. Soon it's Gotta Move across the Tasman to Oz, because I sure Got The Blues right now. Shame about the non-response from Eagle Rock. What a Bitch. winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1830
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home