Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: (A link to download on BIGO) Rolling Stones - Some Live Biscuits & Mick Jagger - Live At Webster Hall 1993
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: May 9, 2017 17:13

Here are 2 links to download track by track on Bigo (NOT UPLOADE BY ME!):

Rolling Stones - Some Live Biscuits

Track list, covers & download links: Click HERE

Mick Jagger - Live At Webster Hall 1993

Track list, covers & download links: Click HERE

Cheers,

Martín

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 20:07 by Argentino.

Re: POST: (A link to download on BIGO) Rolling Stones - Some Live Biscuits & Mick Jagger - Live At Webster Hall 1993
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 9, 2017 20:34

Warning!

Mick Jagger - Live At Webster Hall 1993 is the VGP-360, but in mp3!!!!

For the lossless version, go here: [iorr.org]
or download from this WT link (valid until May 16th):
[we.tl]

Rolling Stones - Some Live Biscuits is also in mp3.
It's from the Ass Blaster label (Ass Blaster 009).
I don't know if it's available in lossless format somewhere, but the tracks probably are on other releases:

Track 01. Let It Rock (1978-07-06 Detroit) 2:42
Track 02. All Down The Line (1978-07-09 Houston) 4:13
Track 03. Honky Tonk Women (1978-07-09 Houston) 4:02
Track 04. Star Star (1978-07-09 Houston) 4:13
Track 05. Lies (1978-07-09 Houston) 4:21
Track 06. Miss You (1978-07-06 Detroit) 7:51
Track 07. Beast Of Burden (1978-07-09 Houston) 6:37
Track 08. Shattered (1978-06-28 Memphis) 4:35
Track 09. Respectable (1978-07-09 Houston) 3:20
Track 10. Just My Imagination (1978-07-06 Detroit) 7:55
Track 11. Far Away Eyes (1978-06-29 Lexington) 6:23
Track 12. Love In Vain (1978-07-06 Detroit) 5:25
Track 13. Happy (1978-07-06 Detroit) 3:17
Track 14. Sweet Little Sixteen (1978-07-09 Houston) 3:56
Track 15. Brown Sugar (1978-07-09 Houston) 4:02
Track 16. Jumpin’ Jack Flash (1978-07-09 Houston) 6:43
80 mins

01, 06, 10, 12, 13 - 1978-07-06 Detroit
02-05, 07, 09, 14-16 - 1978-07-09 Houston
08 - 1978-06-28 Memphis
11 - 1978-06-29 Lexington

Martin, thanks for uploading; not many people do these days; it's more asking to upload something they want or just lurking and downloading when something shows up that they're interested in.

However, please refrain as much as possible from uploading mp3 versions, or at least write it in your post.

Off course there's an exception to the rule; if an album is only available on the Net in lossy format, you can upload it here, but again, make clear in your post that it is an mp3 (or another lossy format) version!

Take care,

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 20:55 by coowouters.

Re: POST: (A link to download on BIGO) Rolling Stones - Some Live Biscuits & Mick Jagger - Live At Webster Hall 1993
Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:52

Some Live Biscuits is available at Demonoid in FLAC...if there's any interest I can post here on wetransfer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 00:55 by rovalle.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:53

Chris, I think Martín didn't upload the bootlegs, he told us about them being posted at bigozine2, as he has done many times before. Of course, I understand perfectly your point here.
I'm sure he will answer you too.

Date: May 10, 2017 02:22

Quique-stone
Chris, I think Martín didn't upload the bootlegs, he told us about them being posted at bigozine2, as he has done many times before. Of course, I understand perfectly your point here.

Hi QQ,

I think you're right and that Martin only gave us the URLs tpo a site where we could find those titles.
And in that case, it's of course up to us to see if the tracks are lossy or not. (and just looking at the size of the files, we should already have known, eye rolling smiley ).

Anyway, VGP-360 and thanks to rovalle for pointing us to Demonoid, the other one too, are available in lossless format.

PS here's the Demonoid link for "Some Live Biscuits":
[www.demonoid.click]

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 10, 2017 02:53

coowouters
Quique-stone

Hi QQ,

I think you're right and that Martin only gave us the URLs tpo a site where we could find those titles.
And in that case, it's of course up to us to see if the tracks are lossy or not. (and just looking at the size of the files, we should already have known, eye rolling smiley ).

Anyway, VGP-360 and thanks to rovalle for pointing us to Demonoid, the other one too, are available in lossless format.

PS here's the Demonoid link for "Some Live Biscuits":
[www.demonoid.click]

smileys with beer

Date: May 10, 2017 03:04

for those of you a-scared of the demon (I am sometimes) here you go...

[we.tl]

please let me know if there's any problems with this as I am still half assed at it...

Date: May 10, 2017 03:39

rovalle
for those of you a-scared of the demon (I am sometimes) here you go...

[we.tl]

please let me know if there's any problems with this as I am still half assed at it...

Thanks a lot for bringing it here rovalle! thumbs up
I'm certainly scared about the new suspicious Demonoid!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: May 11, 2017 20:58

famous 78 recordings but what's new ? better sound ?

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Date: May 12, 2017 02:38

just a pretty good comp well edited...

Date: May 13, 2017 06:28

To Chris / Quique,

That links are not uploading by me, since i'm registered in Bigozine news i received one mail per week, then when i see something about ths Stones or Mick i like to share that news in here, that's all.

Chris, i know FLAC/WAV files are "the betters" formats and the last shares by me used to be in FLAC!

Cheers,

Martín

Date: May 13, 2017 12:24

Argentino
To Chris / Quique,

That links are not uploading by me, since i'm registered in Bigozine news i received one mail per week, then when i see something about ths Stones or Mick i like to share that news in here, that's all.

Chris, i know FLAC/WAV files are "the betters" formats and the last shares by me used to be in FLAC!

Cheers,

Martín

Hi Martin,

I got it smiling smiley
And posting your discoveries here is very much appreciated!
It gives people the chance (if your links point to mp3s), to go look for a lossless version.
Just knowing that something interesting exists is great!
So thank you VERY much for your post!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 13, 2017 15:01

coowouters
Argentino
To Chris / Quique,

Cheers,

Martín

Hi Martin,

I got it smiling smiley
It gives people the chance (if your links point to mp3s), to go look for a lossless version.

+1!
Perfectly said Chris!

Date: May 14, 2017 20:08

coowouters
Argentino
To Chris / Quique,

Cheers,

Martín

Hi Martin,

I got it smiling smiley

My pleasure Chris.

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 01:10

Nice shares. Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1761
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home