Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mojo Working VHS
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: October 28, 2016 13:29

Yo everybody, check out [www.ebay.com.au], 7th shot, which includes the Mojo Working VHS. Can anybody supply a scan of the cover of that one, or even the monochrome shot of MJ on the front?

Re: Mojo Working VHS
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: October 28, 2016 21:58

Date: October 28, 2016 22:50

Thanks, but I'm looking for a scan of the VHS cover or the shot of MJ on the cover, rather than the video itself.

Date: October 30, 2016 00:14

Anybody?

Date: October 30, 2016 22:01

A related matter - can anybody tell me the catalogue number for this one? It should be "VIR" followed by three numbers.

Date: November 18, 2016 05:36

One last try - anybody?

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: November 18, 2016 11:05

Slightly different cover:
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Posted by: chsch ()
Date: November 18, 2016 18:51

Not sure what you mean. Something like this?

[wetransfer.com]

Date: November 18, 2016 21:46

chsch
Not sure what you mean. Something like this?

[wetransfer.com]

The cover I'm searching for a full scan and details of is the Mojo Working VHS cover in the middle row, right-hand side, at [www.ebay.com.au] It's in the 7th picture in the listing.

Date: November 19, 2016 21:41

Can anybody explain how to add a picture to a post? I'll add the picture of the VHS I'm referring to if I can find out how.

Date: November 20, 2016 06:57

if not already there,
upload your picture, for instance via

[postimage.org]

copy the adressbar:
[s16.postimg.org]

put that in between [?img]and[?/img]:
[?img]https://s16.postimg.org/i6qua7p5x/s_l1600_1.jpg[/?img]
without the ?

the result:

Date: November 20, 2016 06:58

Date: November 20, 2016 07:26

.......the catalogue number for this one? It should be "VIR" followed by three numbers.......

not in the "VIR"gin & three numbers vhs cataloque
not in the VIRgin music video 'vvd' & three numbers cataloque

Date: November 20, 2016 08:27

Good work, thanks j.b. goode. thumbs up Technique noted, and yes, that's the VHS I was referring to.

I'm fairly sure this was an Australia-only release (in this sleeve), although of course the program appears in other VHS (and DVD) releases. For example, it's also in the Rare and Live VHS sitting exactly to the left of the Mojo Working one in the shot I've mentioned.

The program is free to view at [www.vevo.com]

I have the Jimi Hendrix VHS in this series (the Mojo Working one in the same type of sleeve design). The cat. # on the spine is VIR938. The "938" is part of the bar code on the back - 9 312985 793824 - it's the 5th, 4th and 3rd-last numbers.

I don't know of any connection this has with Virgin, so reference to Virgin catalogue numbers might not be the way to go. BTW I contacted the seller of this huge lot on eBay. He said he has it all in storage, so he can't conveniently get to the material to check on anything at this stage, hence my query here on IORR. Oh well, that's what I have on it so far. If anybody can suss out an image of the full sleeve or at least the cat. #, I'm waiting for info .....

Date: November 20, 2016 21:38

And the John Lennon one in this series is VIR937 - found it in an old eBay listing.

Date: November 21, 2016 06:02

Plus I just found out that the Janis Joplin one is VIR939.

Date: November 24, 2016 10:48

Gee I wish I could find out more about this series and its catalogue numbers. All I have so far, after a lot of web research and enquiry, are the cat. numbers for just 3 of them, a few images of varying size and quality, and an idea that under this particular title, they were Australian releases. Would absolutely luuurve a good scan of the Stones one, but I don't even know its cat. no. Anybody got any suggestions about how to get any more information and images? sad smiley

Date: November 28, 2016 22:15

stonesman87
Gee I wish I could find out more about this series and its catalogue numbers. All I have so far, after a lot of web research and enquiry, are the cat. numbers for just 3 of them, a few images of varying size and quality, and an idea that under this particular title, they were Australian releases. Would absolutely luuurve a good scan of the Stones one, but I don't even know its cat. no. Anybody got any suggestions about how to get any more information and images? sad smiley

Anybody able to come up with anything?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home