Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb": KEITH RICHARDS' LOST WEEKEND - First Night, Part Two BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 24, 2016 21:17

With many thanks to "jacktomthumb" for capturing this and torrenting it on tangledupintorrents.com!!!

KEITH RICHARDS' LOST WEEKEND - First Night, Part Two BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT)

Wetransfer link valid until October 1st:
[we.tl]

KEITH RICHARDS' LOST WEEKEND
First Night, Part Two
BBC FOUR
September 23rd 2016 DVD

Keith takes over BBC FOUR for three nights of dusk-to-dawn programming, in a pirate broadcast.
Replacing the usual channel programming practice or convention we hear Keith's worldviews, life
philosophy and survival strategies, as well as all things nocturnal.

1: FAME IS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD
2: MIDNIGHT SNACK
3: SURFING THE WEE WEE HOURS
4: WELCOME TO THE CLUB DAWN

SOURCE: BBC FOUR iPlayer HD > TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5 > VIDEO_TS

VIDEO: MPEG-2, PAL, 720x576, 25fps, 3218kbps
AUDIO: AC3 Dolby Digital, 48000Hz, 224kb/s Stereo

Top Menu with Track Selection

JTT September 2016

Chris from Belgium

Re: Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb": KEITH RICHARDS' LOST WEEKEND - First Night, Part Two BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 26, 2016 11:22

Thanks JTT and Chris!

Re: Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb": KEITH RICHARDS' LOST WEEKEND - First Night, Part Two BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 27, 2016 22:46

Thanks and praises and some questions, if I may!
1] The version I managed to burn ends abruptly in the midst of a scene of a white cat playing on/near an armchair
with some reggae playing - is that really the ending, or did I manage to fvkc up everything in sight as usual?

2] What the hell are those furry little mammals that are going through the forest in a chain formation,
each with its nose in the butt of the one ahead of it?? This is some wild shit, man :E

Date: September 27, 2016 23:05

1. You fücked up smiling smiley

2. I believe (without looking) that those mammals are foxes

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 27, 2016 23:17

1] Yes, I see I did! I'm redoing it even as I type :E
2] No, these were much worse than foxes! Smaller too - sort of squirrel-sized - and quite intent on each others' bottoms

Wild wild wild
I love Keith Richards

Date: October 4, 2016 11:08

Seriously now: Does anyone recognize what animals those could be -
the ones running around as a nose-to-butt line dance?
Everyone I show this part of the show to is astonished and baffled

Date: October 4, 2016 11:39

with sssoul
Seriously now: Does anyone recognize what animals those could be -
the ones running around as a nose-to-butt line dance?
Everyone I show this part of the show to is astonished and baffled

Around what time into the show?

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 4, 2016 19:05

Before the middle, Chris my dear - they're in the "I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night" sequence
There are moles and some sort of shrew or mouse shown in between shots of these characters,
but these aren't moles or shrews. They tumble out of a hollow log (which is weird enough in itself)
then bite each others' behinds and go line dancing. As Keith says in Night One Part 1:
Small furry animals that you can't even describe 8\

Date: October 4, 2016 19:27

They tumble out of the hollow log @ 15:50 or so and then line dance,
interspersed with shots of other creatures.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home