Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 14 of 18
Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 051 - All-Meat Music
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:21

Hi Silkcut and best wishes for 2012 !!!

Your thread is still awesome, I love it.
That said, I've requested a while ago "Not Guilty", I used to own it in the past and I perfectly recall the "Wanna smoke" cover>grinning smiley<
Thanks in advance and keep on rockin' !!!

HMN

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 051 - All-Meat Music
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: January 10, 2012 10:27

Hi Honestman,

the best wishes for 2012 to you as well!

Sorry that I forgot about "Not Guilty" - next in line is "Still On The Road", then "Blind Date", followed by "Not Guilty".

So you may expect it for next weekend smiling smiley

silkcut

Date: January 10, 2012 18:06

Keith Richards - Still On The Road

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 052 - Keith Richards - Still On The Road
Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: January 10, 2012 18:43

Wow, thank you. I have downloaded each and everyone of your posts, but special thanks goes for this one. I`m gonna remaster it for sure.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 052 - Keith Richards - Still On The Road
Date: January 10, 2012 19:15

Glad you like it, CaptainAcid smiling smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 10, 2012 19:17

Thanks welcome back to the grind!

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: January 10, 2012 22:46

Nice one !
Thanks a lot silkcut1978 as always. Amazing work !

Date: January 11, 2012 04:15

smileys with beer

Thanks agreed very nice one !!!

HMN

Date: January 11, 2012 13:22

Thanky guys, glad you enjoy smiling smiley

@Honestman: sorry, I remember now why I dind't post "Not Guilty" earlier. I just can't find it, had a look the other minute but it's a mission impossible. There's a "Some Girls" from Brazil alongside a copy of "All-Meat Music" followed by a dutch "Greatest Hits". Imagine that for a few thousand records.

I can't even administrate my collection of German singles and LPs which are all on my website. Before Christmas I was thinking about buying one of the last singles I thought I was missing. The Swiss ex-libris of "As Tears Go By". I changed my mind and thought I'd better buy it in January to have it a month later on my CC-statement. Good decision - when I was adding the colored "Some Girls" on Christmas holidays to my site I had a look here and there and was suprised that the Swiss one is already there. Saved me EUR 599,-

Anybody out there for a secretary job? female, blond, at least half of my age? send your curriculum vitae with a good pic of yours. Or forget about the vita and just send the picture spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: January 11, 2012 20:11

Hi Silkcut , ok not a big deal anyway , and keep on the good work !!!

HMN

Date: January 11, 2012 20:25

@ singles and LPs which are all on my website

Hey Silkcut, forgive me for not knowing, but what is the address of your site?
Captain

Date: January 11, 2012 21:41

Hi Captain,

[www.vinylstones.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-11 21:42 by silkcut1978_.

Date: January 13, 2012 11:49

Blind Date - ripped from the 1st edition:

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 053 - Blind Date
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 13, 2012 13:34

Thanks for Blind Date, Silkcut !

Posted by: tjkrol ()
Date: January 13, 2012 15:46

Thanks for Blind Date. I read comments that this audience recording of the show sounds better than the soundboard.

Date: January 13, 2012 16:20

The other minute on "Tell me" I found out that "Training Wheels" are different to the "Steel Wheels Monitor Mixes" - downloaded both but never listened to the "Training Wheels".

So what about the soundboard from "Blind Date"? Never knew that, are you sure? Both shows, or only one of them?

Date: January 13, 2012 16:30

silkcut1978_
The other minute on "Tell me" I found out that "Training Wheels" are different to the "Steel Wheels Monitor Mixes" - downloaded both but never listened to the "Training Wheels".

So what about the soundboard from "Blind Date"? Never knew that, are you sure? Both shows, or only one of them?

I even *purchased* Training Wheels but only listened to it ONCE tongue sticking out smileyNot a big fan of that period of Rolling Stones. I uploaded it to Hungercity, though, should still be available.

The soundboard recording of Oshawa 1979 (2nd show) was released in the mid 90s. I ripped the Swingin Pig silver, and put it up on DIME, here: [www.dimeadozen.org]

BTW, I will upload your "Blind Date" vinyl rip to Hungercity today. Hope it's OK with you, Thomas. I've given proper credits to you, and made artworks based on your scans

Nice to hear this EX aud recording again. Haven't listened to *this* source in about 10 years (only have it on tape - but I don't listen to tapes anymore)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-13 16:31 by Erik_Snow.

Date: January 13, 2012 17:16

Thanks Erik - I'm even more confused now. I have the Blind Date-TSP 202 on my desktop right in front of me and wonder if I ever gave it a listen. Most likely not as I maybe expected the same audience recording as usual and didn't believe the "soundboard"-imprint on the front...

Sure you're welcome to upload any of my rips to Hungercity - one day I'll be there with tape-transfers as I'll get into problems with my ratio otherwise winking smiley

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 13, 2012 17:40

I remember when I first got Blind Date on LP , there was NO artwork at all (it was used) and I was surprised later to find out it wasnt a sb -the quality is that good. Then I got the SB version much later. The quality really isnt that much better but there seems to be more bass presence and its a bit "ghosty" kinda like "Welcome To NY". Sure wish I knew how you smart guys do the "matrix" thing combining the two sources because this sounds like it could go from EX to KILLER if combined?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 13, 2012 18:28

Thank You very much

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 13, 2012 20:41

I envy you for everything you have in your collection.
Thanks for sharing.

Date: January 14, 2012 11:47

First of all be warned: the sound quality is poor but after all it's miles better than my audio-tape of this show which is inferior.

Place Aux Dames - Shades'n'Canes - 7 songs from the CNIB first show

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: January 14, 2012 15:31

Many thanks for Blind Date. It was in my very first delivery of bootlegs decades ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-15 07:56 by midnrambler.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 054 - Place Aux Dames - Shades'n'Canes
Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: January 14, 2012 21:03

Thanks once again Silkcut1978.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 054 - Place Aux Dames - Shades'n'Canes
Date: January 29, 2012 14:38

Very sad to see all of this links gone

I was about to download a couple of things which I didn't download earlier, but alas: that didn't work

Please feel free to share your future rips on Hungercity, Thomas

- and thanks for everything in this thread

Date: January 29, 2012 20:43

Yeah, it`s a shame, i did not download the last one. I can recommend Hotfile it is working fine.

Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: January 29, 2012 21:16

can your post on some else can,t use megaupload

Date: January 29, 2012 21:54

gtx8834
can your post on some else can,t use megaupload

Wise guy!

Date: January 30, 2012 00:29

Yes yes, it really seems that megaupload is down, even the one I was using...

Like Erik suggested, my next uploads will take place on Hungercity but I'm quite busy for the next few days. Anyway, I'm open for ideas gyus and as long as I have the records I'll upload them.

@Erik, CaptainAcid - tell me if you want any of the "old" uploads (declicked or raw) on Hungercity. They're all on my HD so it ain't big business to put them up there.

Have a nice week everybody!

Date: January 30, 2012 10:42

@ @Erik, CaptainAcid - tell me if you want any of the "old" uploads (declicked or raw) on Hungercity. They're all on my HD so it ain't big business to put them up there.

Thanks Silkcut,you are kind. I have missed just the last one.As for the rest i got them all, thanks again.
Cheers
Captain

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 14 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home