Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 13 of 18
Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 049 - Hot And Wild
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:38

Hot And Wild

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:52

Hi Silkcut, thanks for another LP!
But once again, there are problems with reflections in the photo you make of the vinyl. You need to turn down the flash - and also put some more clothes on

Posted by: tjkrol ()
Date: October 27, 2011 15:27

I can't find info on this release. Could someone provide some? Thanks.

Posted by: Jalby ()
Date: October 27, 2011 15:51

Details on :
[at-the-rarest.blogspot.com]
with different cover

Date: October 27, 2011 17:42

Thanks, Jalby.

Date: October 27, 2011 17:47

Erik_Snow
Hi Silkcut, thanks for another LP!
But once again, there are problems with reflections in the photo you make of the vinyl. You need to turn down the flash - and also put some more clothes on

LOL - but I decided NOT to spread my legs - good boy, hm? winking smiley

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 050 - Tour Of The Americas 75 (3LP Box-set)
Date: October 28, 2011 18:25

Tour Of The Americas 75 - 3LP Box-set

also available as "Who Went To Church This Sunday" "Charlie Watts And His Fabolous Rolling Stones" & "1975 Nervous Breakdown", the first and the 2nd LP combined as double-album.

I already transfered the 3 single albums years ago, this is now the 3LP-set. Most of us (LOL, at least me) rate this album as one of the best live recordings ever. Play me a version of Heartbreaker with M.Taylor on guitar that is better than this one here. You can't? You're right, impossible winking smiley

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 050 - Tour Of The Americas 75 (3LP Box-set)
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: November 2, 2011 12:42

1975 Nervous Breakdown was one of my first bootlegs. Soundquality varies but at the time I really enjoyed it. Great fun to hear it again.

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: November 17, 2011 12:33

Thanks very much for your uploads!!

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: December 6, 2011 18:51

Hello silkcut1987_

Did you find your "We Never Got It On 'Til Detroit" boot in the mean-time?

Would love to hear a vinyl rip!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-06 20:07 by Rank Stranger.

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: December 23, 2011 15:10

Thanks for the latest addition(s)!

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: January 4, 2012 21:22

hi silkcut1978_ ,

thank you very much for your great, great work !

i bought a record player last month, which can transfer my vinyls, but now, you made some work for me .....winking smiley

from the middle of austria...

Posted by: Laughingsam ()
Date: January 6, 2012 07:03

Hey silkcut1978_, thanks for all your work with this great archival CVBS. I have a request --

If you have a vinyl copy of the 1973 Nicaraguan benefit 1973-01-18, would you consider posting a fresh vinyl rip of it? The existing versions of that show are all heavily flawed. I recently rendered a remix that was sourced from lossy mp3 files and would like to have a clean lossless vinyl rip from which to reapply my efforts.

All the best to you in the new year!

-Laughingsam

Date: January 6, 2012 20:27

Laughingsam
Hey silkcut1978_, thanks for all your work with this great archival CVBS. I have a request --

If you have a vinyl copy of the 1973 Nicaraguan benefit 1973-01-18, would you consider posting a fresh vinyl rip of it? The existing versions of that show are all heavily flawed. I recently rendered a remix that was sourced from lossy mp3 files and would like to have a clean lossless vinyl rip from which to reapply my efforts.

All the best to you in the new year!

-Laughingsam

Hi Laughingsam,

I already had my plans to take this thread a little further on next Sunday anyway but now I'm glad to be able to fulfill your request. I have three copies on vinyl. I'll rip the best version and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thanks a lot for your wishes - the best to you for the new year as well!

silkcut1978

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-06 21:09 by silkcut1978_.

Date: January 8, 2012 16:13

As requested by Laughingsam here's "All-Meat Music". A new transfer from a relatively clean copy but I don't know if there's already a CD-release around with better quality.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 051 - All-Meat Music
Posted by: jimjamaica ()
Date: January 8, 2012 19:54

many thanks for continue

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 051 - All-Meat Music
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: January 8, 2012 20:03

Many thanks from me too. If you are entertaining requests, any more original OBR vinyl would be cool. Just an idea. Thanks silkcut!

Posted by: Laughingsam ()
Date: January 8, 2012 21:52

You rock! Thanks silkcut1978_.

It's hard to agree on what constitutes better quality. The VGP sounds brighter, but there's also a denoised sound on there. The urbansteel post of TMOQ has no bass whatsoever. The vinyl rip you supplied here has a more balanced sound, which is what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: January 8, 2012 23:05

blakeeik
Many thanks from me too. If you are entertaining requests, any more original OBR vinyl would be cool. Just an idea. Thanks silkcut!

...or maybe the Blind Date double LP with the audience recording. Just a thought...

Date: January 8, 2012 23:31

Always open for ideas, thanks for the input!

I think I don't have too much OBR but I'll have a look anyway.

Blind Date will follow soon - next in line (already ripped) is "Still On The Road" because of "Crazy Arms". According to Felix Aeppli it's only available on this LP and was never released on a silver CD so I thought it might be of interest?!

Have a nice Sunday evening folkssmiling smiley

Date: January 8, 2012 23:41

Hi Thomas
thanks continuing the LP flood !

Crazy Arms was released on the "Undercover Outtakes" CD on the Rogue label - in 1993. But your LP rip might be better quality, for the rest of the material for all I know

I have one request, if I may.... Either "Comeback To England" or "Comeback To England Vol. 1". Both of them *might* be upgrades over the CD sources. Never heard direct vinyl rips of this LP, and I bet the "VGP" release is not as good sounding as these vinyls
(don't know what is the best sounding out of "Comeback To England" or "Comeback To England Vol 1" )

Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-08 23:41 by Erik_Snow.

Date: January 9, 2012 02:04

Thanks for the "All Meat Music" vinyl rip. Is there a .cue file for the "All Meat Music" .flac file that will split the file?

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: January 9, 2012 04:23

Many thanks for All Meat Music!

tjkrol
Thanks for the "All Meat Music" vinyl rip. Is there a .cue file for the "All Meat Music" .flac file that will split the file?

Silkcut, the declicked version is tracked. The raw version is not. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide a tracked "raw" version. In any case, thanks so much for this great series of uploads!

Date: January 9, 2012 08:05

The declicked version is kind of my "final" version whereas the raw version is meant as basis for reworking with other tools. I had requests to leave the original transfer alone so I decided to do no track splitting anymore for the raw version. Now it's the other way roundconfused smiley

So I'm not sure what to do next time?! Personally I'd love to have one file when I download something I'd like to remaster. One click and you're there, no need to open and to connect a bunch of files before I can start, but that's me.

Tell me, I don't care - the majority will win smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-09 08:05 by silkcut1978_.

Date: January 9, 2012 08:25

Erik_Snow
Hi Thomas
thanks continuing the LP flood !

Crazy Arms was released on the "Undercover Outtakes" CD on the Rogue label - in 1993. But your LP rip might be better quality, for the rest of the material for all I know

I have one request, if I may.... Either "Comeback To England" or "Comeback To England Vol. 1". Both of them *might* be upgrades over the CD sources. Never heard direct vinyl rips of this LP, and I bet the "VGP" release is not as good sounding as these vinyls
(don't know what is the best sounding out of "Comeback To England" or "Comeback To England Vol 1" )

Cheers

Hi Erik,

you're right - now I found it as well on Felix' site.

I'm sure that I have "Comeback To England" but somebody else was asking months ago and I still haven't found it. So in case I really have it and find it someday it will be my pleasure to upload it.

Cheers

Date: January 9, 2012 10:14

silkcut1978_
I'm sure that I have "Comeback To England" but somebody else was asking months ago and I still haven't found it. So in case I really have it and find it someday it will be my pleasure to upload it.

Hey again Thomas !

Somebody allready asked you ? Oh, that was probably me ! I couldn't remember if I asked you or not, allready - sorry !

Oh, I agree about you not doing anything with the "raw rip" by the way, for the reason you stated above

Look forward to check out your All Meat Music now, double cheers from me

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: January 9, 2012 10:33

Hi Silkcut,
thanks again for all those vinyl rip`s. My vote goes for leaving the raw file as you are now, as one track. I would like to fix many of those rip`s and this way it is easier.On many of those speed has to be corrected, phase and level too.
Cheers
Captain

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: January 9, 2012 13:52

Great to see this thread back in business again Silk. As for the raw files I also prefer it as one track.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 9, 2012 14:19

Britney
Great to see this thread back in business again Silk. As for the raw files I also prefer it as one track.
So than I have to split it in separate tracks again
Thank you the koekoek confused smiley grinning smiley

Date: January 9, 2012 15:02

Thanks for the info on the declicked version of "All Meat Music".

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 13 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1307
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home