Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 18
Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 042 - Paris Rehearsals (1LP - Whoose Records)
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 11, 2011 18:01

Hey, that's great news, Thomas, I wish you all the best with your future marriage
Better play it safe this time....and avoid "The Worst" at the ceremony grinning smiley

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 042 - Paris Rehearsals (1LP - Whoose Records)
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 11, 2011 18:22

Erik_Snow
Hey, that's great news, Thomas, I wish you all the best with your future marriage
Better play it safe this time....and avoid "The Worst" at the ceremony grinning smiley

Thanks Erik, LOL - I really wonder that you remember grinning smiley

This time it will be David Bowie's "The Beauty And The Beast" winking smiley

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 11, 2011 19:18

Thank you for fulfilling my wish and uploading The Paris Rehearsals!

Posted by: Jalby ()
Date: October 14, 2011 17:27

Hi silkcut1978,
I would like to send you a private message, is-it possible to have your email ?
Thanks

Date: October 14, 2011 18:27

Maybe it's something wrong with my computer's settings - but it seems I'm unable to download anything from megaupload, now; I always get directed to an "empty page" after waiting for the "access to download" message. Is there anybody else with this problem? If there is....could somebody please share Silkcut's Philadelphia Special upload on Hungercity ? I'm dying to hear this; and I bet a lot of other people, who's not reading IORR, would love it too? Munichhilton...are you there ?

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 14, 2011 18:57

Erik_Snow
Maybe it's something wrong with my computer's settings - but it seems I'm unable to download anything from megaupload, now; I always get directed to an "empty page" after waiting for the "access to download" message. Is there anybody else with this problem? If there is....could somebody please share Silkcut's Philadelphia Special upload on Hungercity ? I'm dying to hear this; and I bet a lot of other people, who's not reading IORR, would love it too? Munichhilton...are you there ?
Hi Erik, The links seem to be working fine here right now.

Date: October 14, 2011 19:13

Britney
Erik_Snow
Hi Erik, The links seem to be working fine here right now.

Hey Britney; just re-tried (for the 20th time) and it's not working. Maybe it the "anti-virus" system or "anti-pop-up"-system that I have to thank for this. If somebody has a computer for sale; that one could make a worth having conversation with,and discuss things, objectively; then please let me know.

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: October 14, 2011 20:33

O.K. Erik, i came to your rescue.There it is as torrent on HC,enjoy.smoking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 14, 2011 21:44

Erik_Snow
Munichhilton...are you there ?

Yes yes....uh sorry. I was playing with fire.
The good Captain has handled it!

Date: October 15, 2011 17:38

My initial idea was to torrent this stuff on HC but as I can't log in anymore I guess I'd been thrown out - must have been a bad boy winking smiley

Date: October 16, 2011 10:10

silkcut1978_
My initial idea was to torrent this stuff on HC but as I can't log in anymore I guess I'd been thrown out - must have been a bad boy winking smiley

Hi Thomas, that can NOT be the case.

What probably has happened, is that you are a victim of the "HC crash" earlier this year. A lot of torrents went missing, and people lost their upload-status (if they had become an uploader during the first couple of months of 2011) etc etc. It was just a technical issue.

So please try to register once again. If it doesn't work out....let me know, I'll get you an account.

Date: October 16, 2011 12:33

Hi Erik,

wonderful - thanks for your advice, it worked out easily!

I don't want to forget about this thread and continue on HC but as soon as I start to work with my tapes (and that will be soon) I prefer to torrent whatever seems to be interesting.

Have a nice Sunday smileys with beer

Date: October 16, 2011 15:13

Hi Thomas, good to hear that it worked out.
I changed your account from "user" to "senior uploader"....which is what you are. So you are free to upload whatever you'd like. Have a nice Sunday, you too, mate !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-16 15:14 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: October 16, 2011 16:36

Ah great you 2 guys(Silkcut and Erik) worked it out,so i do not have to be a link between here and HC.Not that it was hard,it was pleasure and i was surprised that there is a different audience here and on HC,i have thought it is always few of us,same people.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 17, 2011 01:58

Some prefer this way because they don't use torrent trackers and some others prefer torrenting and of course there are who use both ways depending the case!

Date: October 17, 2011 17:24

Quique-stone
Some prefer this way because they don't use torrent trackers and some others prefer torrenting and of course there are who use both ways depending the case!

Yes indeed. Silkcut is of course free to upload wherever he pleases.
And I hope that him now being a HC uploader again, doesn't make him so uncertain of WHERE to share his vinyl rips - that he chooses to not upload ANYWHERE!
That would be horrible. If that's a problem for Thomas....I'll make sure he is banned from HC !

Date: October 17, 2011 20:37

Erik_Snow
...If that's a problem for Thomas....I'll make sure he is banned from HC !

Maybe that's the only way to help me out of my doubts - like to breathe out or breathe in. Can't decide on that one too so I'm doing both...

btw - I'm uploading right NOW grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-17 20:37 by silkcut1978_.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: October 17, 2011 21:37

Hello silkcut1978_!
Can you do me a favour? I'm interested in a vinyl rip from the Detroit 69 concert. I have the "Live From Detroit" boot on Bash Records and I would like to compare it to the "We Never Really Got It On Til Detroit" bootleg. I think that was the first from this show, the one on Bash Records is a copy!?

If you have this bootleg, can you please upload it here?

I just had a visit from a very friendly and helpful fellow IORR member, and we installed utorrent and maketorrent on my pc, but I'm still insecure how to use it, and it may take some time before I'm ready to join Hunger City!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-17 21:39 by Rank Stranger.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 17, 2011 22:27

silkcut1978_
... so I'm doing both...

Doppel Dank Thomas!
smileys with beer

Date: October 18, 2011 00:04

Rank Stranger
Hello silkcut1978_!
Can you do me a favour? I'm interested in a vinyl rip from the Detroit 69 concert. I have the "Live From Detroit" boot on Bash Records and I would like to compare it to the "We Never Really Got It On Til Detroit" bootleg. I think that was the first from this show, the one on Bash Records is a copy!?

If you have this bootleg, can you please upload it here?

I'm almost sure that I bought "we never really got it on" about 2 or 3 years ago on Ebay but - everybody now: - I can't find it eye rolling smiley

What I found is a double LP simply called "Live In Detroit" - stamped cover, white labels. It seems to be an european "continental" release as the hand-written matrix (S1, S2, S3, S4) shows an "1" like written in for example Germany and not like in the U.S. or U.K.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 043 - L.A. Fog
Date: October 18, 2011 00:11

Next one is "L.A. Fog" - I think Erik once posted "Smoking Stones" which is the same as this one. No idea if Smoking Stones, L.A. Fog or the two single-album releases came first.

For the first time the raw files have no track separation - it might be helpful if somebody's doing a remaster. 4 LP-sides = 4 tracks.

Date: October 18, 2011 00:53

Thanks for LA Fog, Silkcut
....I didn't notice before now that the woman's "upper body" has to be fake as well. Never seen a woman with legs like that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-18 12:04 by Erik_Snow.

Date: October 18, 2011 10:32

I think I already said this elsewhere on Hot Stuff, to my knowledge the first boots from that show were the two single lps "Rolling Stones American Tour 75" Part 1 & 2.
I have the "Hot Wacks" book from end of 1975, this lists only the above mentioned boot.
The next "Hot Wacks" issue I have is No.6 from end of 1978.
This also lists "Smoking Stones" (made from the original plates, it says) and "L.A.Fog".
Matrix on Bash Records' lps are S-1 X (written the American way), S-2 X, X S-3, S-4 X

Date: October 18, 2011 11:48

So you've got an American copy, mine is European. Let's up both, hm?

Date: October 18, 2011 12:17

The bootleg expert Haristone, sent me a PM. He's not able to register at IORR.
He says..... :

The single albums "American Tour 1975 Vol 1 & 2" came first.
LA Fog is not only a re-release under a different cover, it is a COPY of the two single albums.

Date: October 18, 2011 12:31

So everything's sorted out - the problem is that I don't have the two single albums so even if I wanted...winking smiley

I bought tons of the July 13 & 10 material, all those single LPs, double LPs, 3LP-sets, everything I could get. But I never cared for the July 9 gig so I was more or less satisfied with L.A. Fog. I think I played it only twice - first when I bought it and the day before yesterday when I did the transfer. More than 30 years in between, I think I could have lived a life without it grinning smiley

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 044 - The Best Of The Rolling Stones Live In Concert
Date: October 18, 2011 17:03

ok, another one with material from July 9, 1975 - this one I played more often as it is the 2nd bootleg I ever bought. I remember when I hurried home full of hope to hear a song which was new to me - Rock'n'Roll Stew - but which turned out to be Rip This Joint...eye rolling smiley Anyway, I always loved this bootleg for the great artwork.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-18 22:05 by silkcut1978_.

Re: POST: classic vinyl bootlegs series - updated with CVBS 044 - The Best Of The Rolling Stones Live In Concert
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 18, 2011 20:08

Thank you silkcut!

Date: October 19, 2011 15:32

Since my last post, I've caught a flu; been in bed most of the time and I think I need another couple of days rest.
I will upload "Live From Detroit", but not so soon.

Date: October 19, 2011 19:07

Wish you all the best Rank Stranger! My upload from "Live In Detroit" is ready and I'll post it soon. Looking forward to yours but please take your time and enjoy (as much as you can) your rest!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2039
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home