Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Up load questions
Posted by: illyad ()
Date: January 10, 2016 15:47

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank all those who have uploaded material for our collective pleasure. I have enjoyed many of the pieces and would like to present some material for the group. Can someone please give me instructions on how to upload some material for IORR?

Re: Up load questions
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 10, 2016 16:27

Thank you illyad for your attitude and sharing spirit! smileys with beer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 10, 2016 16:30

Thank you, illyad. I think the easiest way to upload anything here on IORR is with WeTransfer.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 10, 2016 17:08

Quique-stone
Thank you illyad for your attitude and sharing spirit! smileys with beer

+1 smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 10, 2016 17:23

Rip what you want to share from the CD(s) to wav files and convert them to Flac (please do not rip to mp3).

Then make rar or zip files, not larger than 2.000.000 Kb (if you don't make rar or zip files, you have to upload each track separately).

Next go to www.wetransfer.com and put your own e-mail address as sender AND receiver. In the "add file" put the path to your file. If you have more than 1 file, you will have to repeat this in a new window until all your files are send.

You will get a notification that you sent a file, but also a mail saying that someone (you) sent you a file.
Copy/paste the link you will find in the first mail (the one telling you that you SENT a mail) and post that in a new topic here on IORR.

If you don't know how to make Flac files from your wav files, you can do the above without converting to Flac (the files will be a little larger, but that's no problem)

If there's something you don't understand, feel free to contact me!

Good luck and thank you in advance!

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1418
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home