Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 (Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched) RDP Remaster & Fix Out Of Control
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: August 9, 2015 09:24

Valid 13 september 2015
Download-link [we.tl]

Rolling Stones Date: July 11, 2015

Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched from JB recording *
Thanks to the tapers and RDP for remastering !!!!!!

CD 1
01. Jumpin’ Jack Flash
02. It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It) *
03. You Got Me Rocking *
04. Tumbling Dice
05. Out Of Control
06. Wild Horses
07. Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
08. Let’s Spend The Night Together
09. Honky Tonk Women
10. Before They Make Me Run
11. Happy

CD 2:
01. Midnight Rambler
02. Miss You
03. Gimme Shelter
04. Start Me Up
05. Sympathy For The Devil
06. Brown Sugar
07. You Can’t Always Get What You Want
(with the Choir of Calvary Episcopal Church)
08. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

RDP adjustments:
- converted 24 bit audio to 16 bit
- SBE correction
- replaced tracks 2 & 3 with JB recording
- EQ-adjustment

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-06 14:07 by Keessie.

Re: post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 (Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched) RDP Remaster
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: August 9, 2015 09:57

Thank you very much for sharing this remaster, Ray!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-09 10:01 by Rolling on.

Re: post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 (Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched) RDP Remaster
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 9, 2015 11:40

Thanks to Rubber Duck and you

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: August 9, 2015 13:20

Thank you !!! is beautiful. How to get to the records of JB to replace the missing audience and a few seconds in "Out of Control". No one wants to post. That's too bad.

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: August 9, 2015 15:26

Many thanks!

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: August 9, 2015 20:57

Thanks so much, sounds great, RDP. Can't wait till rskinno turns it around again. This must be the most versions of the ZIP Code Tour.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-10 07:51 by andrews27.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:48

Thanks a lot to everybody involved! smileys with beer

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: August 10, 2015 18:22

There is a fix for Tumbling Dice & Out Of Control in the first post

Date: August 10, 2015 19:09

Keessie
There is a fix for Tumbling Dice & Out Of Control in the first post

thumbs up

Re: post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 (Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched) RDP Remaster & Fix Out Of Control
Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: August 10, 2015 21:23

I have it Complete and the sound is super Excellent.
I'll show it soon. If someone on a new version of this source has interest.

Re: post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 (Jsteve3 recording with two songs patched) RDP Remaster & Fix Out Of Control
Date: August 10, 2015 22:16

rskinno
I have it Complete and the sound is super Excellent.
I'll show it soon. If someone on a new version of this source has interest.

THANKS RSKINNO

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: August 11, 2015 02:24

Can't wait to hear it. Thanks to the tapers and all those working to expand and improve. I thought the sound was great in the stadium at the show. I've spoken with others at the far end from the stage who did not like the mix. For my ears, it was loud, clean and Keith was high mix (and actually deserved to be with his improved playing and passion).

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 11, 2015 05:32

YES YES YES

Date: August 23, 2015 18:59

Has anyone had any luck on improving sound quality?

Love having the recording and the generosity of the taper and poster. I have played with equalization and some filters trying to draw more out, particularly the earlier tracks, without achieving anything that I was satisfied with.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 25, 2015 07:13

Thank you, I'm intrerseted in the best recordings to help me decide what DVD to do next

Posted by: Poetry ()
Date: August 25, 2015 14:08

Could anyone repost this one (and also the fixed tracks?) Thanks.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:30

Poetry
Could anyone repost this one (and also the fixed tracks?) Thanks.

Has this one been added to the Stonesvault?

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: August 26, 2015 20:35

The multicam DVD version would be highly appreciated when time permits.

Posted by: shakedown ()
Date: August 27, 2015 18:22

Hello

Pleased to meet you,

Is this recording below different from the 24bit that is being referred to above? It was posted on ZOMB torrents & the equipment and source appear to be different.

I have heard some of it and it is quite good.

The Rolling Stones
Ralph Wilson Stadium
Orchard Park, NY
July 11, 2015
EX AUD
24 bit version

Taper: Binko
Gear: AT 831s > Tascam DR-08
Transferred & mastered by }{eywood
Lineage: DR-08 > USB > Adobe Audition 1.5 (EQ, normalization, splits & fades) > Xrecode II (flac 8)

01 Intro
02 Jumping Hack Flash
03 It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
04 You Got Me Rockin'
05 Tumblin' Dice
06 Out of Control
07 Wild Horses
08 Can't You Hear Me Knocking
09 Let's Spend the Night Together
10 Honky Tonk Woman
11 band intros
12 Before They Make Me Run
13 Happy
14 Midnight Rambler
15 Miss You
16 Gimme Shelter
17 Start Me Up
18 Sympathy for the Devil
19 Brown Sugar

20 You Can't Always Get What You Want
21 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-27 18:22 by shakedown.

Date: August 27, 2015 18:42

A re-post on WeTransfer would be nice. This and / or the 24-bit unconverted version.

Date: August 27, 2015 19:01

I have this 24 bit version from ZOMB & it is 2.75 GB.

Sorry, I have never used we transfer to post to a message board - I would be happy to do this but just need a bit of direction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-27 19:12 by shakedown.

Date: August 27, 2015 23:45

Hi Shakedown:

I do not have a WeTransfer account, but use another service called DropBox, with a paid account so it can handle large files. I can post a link to it, if you'd like.

Date: August 28, 2015 03:06

buffalo7478
Hi Shakedown:

I do not have a WeTransfer account, but use another service called DropBox, with a paid account so it can handle large files. I can post a link to it, if you'd like.

I am familiar a little with dropbox & use it for my work for sharing some larger files with my co-workers but not as big as this one. I can try to do this via the link you are willing to post

Date: August 28, 2015 19:15

buffalo7478
Hi Shakedown:

Whatever works but,WeTransfer doesn't require an account.

The steps are :

1) Go to [www.wetransfer.com]

2) Might have to click on "skip" for whatever premium offer there might be.

3) Click on the little < looking symbol so that you can highlight "link" instead of "e-mail" .

4) Add the files.

5) Upload and then copy the generated link.

That's it. The only drawback is that with the free method,the files last for 1 week.

Date: August 29, 2015 02:48

Winning Ugly VXII
buffalo7478
Hi Shakedown:

The steps are :

3) Click on the little < looking symbol so that you can highlight "link" instead of "e-mail" .

4) Add the files.

That's it. The only drawback is that with the free method,the files last for 1 week.

Thanks for the direction, I can see that I can do this & it willl hopefully work - the limit is 2GB so I will have to do it in 2 parts > I will split up the show to before the band intros track for the first segment. They are all individually tracked flac files so it will still make this seamless in when you put the 2 transfers together. These are 24bit/96khz files so they will have to be converted to 16 bit/44.1 to burn on a regular CD (I generally prefer to keep things as 24/96khz and I play the entire show/files on a USB key through my blu-ray player. But I have listened to it via VLC on my computer through speakers and it does sound quite good. Big thanks to the original taper.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-29 02:56 by shakedown.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 29, 2015 05:22

A Dropbox link would be excellent please ...

Date: August 29, 2015 05:59

shakedown
Winning Ugly VXII
buffalo7478
Hi Shakedown:

The steps are :

4) Add the files.

Thanks for the direction, I can see that I can do this & it willl hopefully work - the limit is 2GB so I will have to do it in 2 parts > I will split up the show to before the band intros track for the first segment. They are all individually tracked flac files so it will still make this seamless in when you put the 2 transfers together. These are 24bit/96khz files so they will have to be converted to 16 bit/44.1 to burn on a regular CD (I generally prefer to keep things as 24/96khz and I play the entire show/files on a USB key through my blu-ray player. But I have listened to it via VLC on my computer through speakers and it does sound quite good. Big thanks to the original taper.

Here is the link for wetransfer for the show up to before band intros (good for 7 days). I will upload the rest and post link for that tomorrow.

[we.tl]

July 11, 2015
EX AUD
24 bit version

Lineage: DR-08 > USB > Adobe Audition 1.5 (EQ, normalization, splits & fades) > Xrecode II (flac 8)

01 Intro
02 Jumping Hack Flash
03 It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
04 You Got Me Rockin'
05 Tumblin' Dice
06 Out of Control
07 Wild Horses
08 Can't You Hear Me Knocking
09 Let's Spend the Night Together
10 Honky Tonk Woman

Date: August 29, 2015 06:02

For those with expectations: The 24-bit Buffalo by Binko uploaded to Zomb is a very good recording lacking a bit of bass emphasis. It is better than the JB recording (less distant), but not as up-front and lively as JSteve's, especially JSteve's after sweetening by rskinno and others.

The best use of the new Binko, IMHO, would be to take songs 2 and 3, equalize them to rskinno's last/best upgrade of JSteve, and make a torrent of that. Of course, I could be wrong, and pleasantly surprised by an entire Binko properly equalized.

All respect to everybody who bucked the odds to capture the Buffalo show, and to its many diligent upgraders. Cheers! If only we'd had so many options for Detroit and Pittsburgh.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-29 06:19 by andrews27.

Re: post: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, 11 July, 2015 Part II of 24 Bit recording
Date: August 29, 2015 15:59

Here be the link for the 2nd part of the BINKO 24bit/96khz recording (valid for 1 week)

Thanks kindly for the assistance and to the folks who do the documenting & technical wizardry.

[we.tl]

The Rolling Stones
July 11, 2015 Buffalo
EX AUD
24 bit version

11 band intros
12 Before They Make Me Run
13 Happy
14 Midnight Rambler
15 Miss You
16 Gimme Shelter
17 Start Me Up
18 Sympathy for the Devil
19 Brown Sugar

20 You Can't Always Get What You Want
21 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-29 16:27 by shakedown.

Date: September 1, 2015 19:13

I have a new link for the fix Tumbling Dice & Out Of Control uploaded by request for a good friend who was needing it but want to put it here just in case anyone else find it useful: [we.tl] (122 MB / active until 7th Sep).

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home