Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for LP's of the Alternate Red Tongue versions.
Posted by: deebs ()
Date: March 25, 2015 18:44

Hi All,
Before I get started, major apologies! I've never been on a forum before & have no idea of the do's & dont's.

I’m looking for some of the Red Tongue Records? Alternate LP's & found you talking about some being bad pressings.

Can any of you advise how to get good ones?
Happy to pay (realistic) prices.

You will see from this link, I’m a bit of a stones freak.
[www.dustandgrooves.com] & search db burkeman if full link does not show up.

I guess you can email me if thats better, db@breakbeatscience.com

Please don't use forum abbreviations, as I'll have no idea what you mean winking smiley

Re: Looking for LP's of the Alternate Red Tongue versions.
Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: March 25, 2015 19:00

Beware of Red Tongue Records. 95 % is taken from other releases.

Bad pressing LP's, sometimes you CAN'T even play them. Skips and digital noises. One of the worst bootleg lable.

But last year they released a real treasure : Hamburg 65, an unreleased PA recording.

Re: Looking for LP's of the Alternate Red Tongue versions.
Posted by: deebs ()
Date: March 28, 2015 15:14

Thanks for this.
I don't collect live ones any more, I have a few good live LP's from the 70's still.
Most of the ones I'm interested in are the outtakes from albums I have never seen before. I don't have any outtakes from anything post Exile.
If you can suggest others that have pressed vinyl, from "some girls, "goats head, "its only, "black & blue, "tattoo you. but also would be interested to hear others red tongue have made, "sticky fingers, "satanic majesty.
any suggestions on vinyl sellers?
cheers,
db

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home