Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I need money ! Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks BOXSET FOR SALE !
Posted by: MrsHop ()
Date: May 26, 2011 15:15

I only just noticed this thread, I'm not 'taking sides' & this part of the forum IS called 'Buy, Sell & Trade'. BUT- it takes time to build-up trust here, so coming along with a very, very expensive item to sell as a first-time poster probably isn't the best idea. If this was a bootleg, the situation would (ironically) maybe be different- as at least you wouldn't have to worry about the 'Ebay Police'. Personally I think you'd do better with this on Ebay- especially if you have a decent feedback record. Either put a decent reserve on it, or- if it's not looking like it's going to reach a price your happy with- just kill the listing before the last 12 hours (which you can do). You're definitely going to lose money though, as this item is still available. A couple of years down the line- who knows?- but you want a quick sale.
In the time since you posted this, you could have listed this THREE times on Ebay (?).

P.S: Thinking back- I DID notice this thread when it was first posted. The thing is: I thought it was actually someone saying: "I need money, because I'd like to get this". OK- that's probably just me being stupid! :-), but maybe if you'd started the thread with 'For Sale' it would have been more clear (?).
There are also A LOT of people here who ARE VERY, VERY kind- some of the people on this very thread have shown incredible generosity to me.
I'm not saying things are 'cliquey', but maybe a slightly gentler entrance would've avoided any misunderstanding (?).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-26 16:15 by MrsHop.

Re: I need money ! Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks BOXSET FOR SALE !
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 26, 2011 17:50

Careful with your comments, guys. The seller might ask you to "leave his thread" like he did to me. That's real scary. The person who starts a thread, ownes it. So he decides what's appropriate to be posted - don't forget.

Posted by: engerling23 ()
Date: August 8, 2011 22:13

on ebay soon!!!

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: August 8, 2011 22:48

I'd been to Berlin twice (June and July) - we could have done an easy trade if you had decided to be a bit more communicative. Wish you luck with Ebay - start with 1 Euro and you will end up with 300, start with 1,000 and nobody will buy it :-)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home