Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New DAC-115 "This Is Rhythm And Blues"
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 28, 2011 21:24

"I was made aware that DAC discs are pressed in Taiwan (thanks), not Japan"

They're then shipped back to Japan and sold by DAC, I assume... So they fly back to a potentially contamined land... Tokyo is already affected by radioactive elements.

I suggest we all think about this. Might be a health hazard situation for hardcore fans who import titles from Japan confused smiley

PS : this DAC is not that impressive imo. Lots of filler material that's officially available on it.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 28, 2011 21:31

And I can't decide whether the offering of R&R is an upgrade ove the "old" VGP-274... This new version sounds muddier (to me).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-29 12:07 by dcba.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: March 29, 2011 02:04

dcba
And I can't decide whether the offering of R&R is an upgrade ove the "old" VGP-274... This new verion sounds muddier (to me).

Definitely not an upgrade, just a senseless copy of an old incarnation where the first chord was still very distorted ... there are better versions out there.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: March 29, 2011 03:24

I could tell a slight improvement on some BBC tracks( part of the recent rebroadcast maybe?) and as I stated earlier the TAMI tracks must be from the recent official release as the sound on those tracks are heads above the old boots. BUT I'm glad I got this from a torrent because I dont think it would have been worth the coin. And as far as Reelin and Rockin alimente is right-there are much better versions out there.

Posted by: MJAGGER123 ()
Date: March 29, 2011 08:48

many thanks for the "Megaupload"-Link!

Rock`s off!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home