Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST - Raw Video Feed of 2006 European Tour Conference - "Married to a Hansen"
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 17, 2014 12:07

"I'm married to a Hansen...but I don't want to talk about it" - Keith 29/11/2005 at 28'50" in video below

Someone recently mentioned the possibility of a press conference to announce the 2014 European tour and while that seemed unlikely since the last "real" press conference was on May 10th at Julliard for the Bigger Bang tour, it reminded me of that recording I'd made (downloaded ?) of the raw video feed of the 2006 European tour announcement (done from Dallas after the show in 29/11/2005). I remembered it as being a pretty funny moment with Mick doing his best to corral Keith (even silencing him with his hand at 26'50" !) who kept making "off the wall" comments and was guzzling a grapefruit colored beverage, with Ronnie and Charlie looking on...Anyway I went looking for it an found it on an old hard drive. I watched most of it and it is quite hilarious indeed...pretty unique, especially when they're "off mic" before it actually starts, I can't think of anything else like that that, maybe the banter between Keith and Ronnie on the Voodoo Brew/Stew, but the four of them are around this time.

Direct download link on Mega : [mega.co.nz]

A few notes :
- a 1 hour, 500Mb .wmv file
- only plays properly (more ore less) in Windows Media Player
- VLC, oddly enough chokes on it and has no sound
- tried uploading it to YouTube but it fails
- tried at least 5 different tools to try to fix it (indexing) but for some reason they all choke on it around the 30 minute mark. If you know how to fix it, please share!
- first half on YouTube : [youtu.be]

Anyone got the raw feeds of the other PCs, like : 1989/Steel Wheels, 1994/Voodoo Lounge, 1997/B2B, 2002/Licks, 2005/Julliard ? I may have Licks somewhere actually...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 15:48 by gotdablouse.

Re: POST - Raw Video Feed of 2006 European Tour Conference - "Married to a Hansen"
Date: March 17, 2014 15:42

ok, so managed to upload the first 30 minutes to YouTube, you'll need to download the wmv above for the second part : [youtu.be]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 15:42 by gotdablouse.

Re: POST - Raw Video Feed of 2006 European Tour Conference - "Married to a Hansen"
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: March 17, 2014 15:48

Thank you for the 2006 tour conference.

I can play everything with the UM player. Most of the time I use the vlc player.

Date: March 17, 2014 15:50

Yeah it's really unusual to see it choke on a file, will have to try the UM Player that I wasn't aware of.

--------------

Date: March 20, 2014 11:04

Bump for any other Press Conference feeds to share hopefully? ;-)

--------------

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: March 20, 2014 22:37

Thank you so much for uploading to youtube, Made my evening!
Hope second part also on youtube as downloads don't play wel on my computer. (I can't play most of the stones vault either)

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: March 29, 2014 12:09

Glad you enjoyed, but no, sorry, the second part is somehow "messed up" and only plays with Windows Media Player, have you tried that? Have yet to try the UM Player recommended by barbabang.

--------------

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 31, 2014 21:14

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home