Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Rolling Stones Oracle Arena Oakland Ca. 2013-05-05
Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:41

Torrent #449317 Rolling Stones Oracle Arena Oakland Ca. 2013-05-05 MK4 on dime
[www.dimeadozen.org]
on Hungercity
[www.hungercity.org]
on Zomb
RollingStones.2013-05-05.aud.mk4.oakland.flac16 z.torrent
RollingStones.2013-05-05.aud.mk4.oakland.flac16
Enjoy
hj3009
smiling bouncing smiley

Re: Rolling Stones Oracle Arena Oakland Ca. 2013-05-05
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 7, 2013 00:28

Sound is very good, FAR better than the Staples tape! thumbs up Listen to the intro to MR... whoa!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 00:34 by dcba.

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:41

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 11:04 by claudine.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: May 7, 2013 02:46

hopefully it will soon show up for us non-torrent folks

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 7, 2013 04:05

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: May 7, 2013 08:23

Second source has also appeared on dime.

Posted by: koozmin ()
Date: May 7, 2013 08:35

Claudine, those are my photos you are using. Please use my by line on the photos or take them down. I sent you an email with my info. You can chat with me off line if you would like to use them. I love having people enjoy my work but require a photo credit with all my work. Thank you for understanding.

Mike Koozmin

Date: May 7, 2013 08:37

dcba
Sound is very good, FAR better than the Staples tape! thumbs up Listen to the intro to MR... whoa!

Wait until you hear the second source. It's even better spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 7, 2013 11:12

koozmin
Claudine, those are my photos you are using. Please use my by line on the photos or take them down. I sent you an email with my info. You can chat with me off line if you would like to use them. I love having people enjoy my work but require a photo credit with all my work. Thank you for understanding.

Mike Koozmin

Hi Mike
now I made corrections
thanks for photos and sorry again

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: May 7, 2013 12:38

Thanks Claudine, the back cover is very nice. Thanks to Mike for the pictures.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 7, 2013 12:40

Thanks to Rollin-on available in Stonesvault.

2013.05.05 aud.mk4.oakland.flac16.rar (version daspyknows-HC-Zomb) [www.filefactory.com]
In order in respect to the photografer; Please replace the artworks (see above)

Also thanks to Rollin-on now in Stonesvault
2013.05.05 Oakland.rar (version blg-Dime) [www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 12:45 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: May 7, 2013 12:53

stonesmuziekfan

2013.05.05 aud.mk4.oakland.flac16.rar (version daspyknows-HC-Zomb) [www.filefactory.com]

thanks for filefactory uploads
btw
covers are changed

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 7, 2013 13:00

claudine
stonesmuziekfan

thanks for filefactory uploads
btw
covers are changed

Note;
The first set of artworks are included in the downloadlink, so therefor;
Please replace the artworks
You know how this goes;
One copy send in a trade and the whole world turns to have the wrong art.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 7, 2013 13:00

Thanks for sharing, so let's check out that second source ! Here is is : [www.dimeadozen.org]

Hadn't seen these great pictures, where were they posted originally?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 13:02 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: May 7, 2013 14:09

great pictures !!!! super !!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 7, 2013 15:08

Is there an artwork for the 2nd source?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 7, 2013 16:34

Am I the only one who thinks this Oakland show is inferior to the Staples one?
Some songs (like "Satisfaction" ) are really poor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 16:47 by dcba.

Date: May 7, 2013 16:36

dcba
Am I the only one who thinks this Oakland show is inferior to the Staples one?
Some songs (like "Satisfaction") are really poor.

I noticed the same. Especially Keith's playing, which obviously was great at the Staples show, was worse in Oakland. But we are judging from tapes... Let's see how they perform tonight in San Jose.

Posted by: koozmin ()
Date: May 7, 2013 17:22

Thanks Claudine. I appreciate the credit. The full set of photos can be seen here

[www.sfexaminer.com]

It was super fun to shoot and though as a photographer they only let us stay for the first three songs, it was amazing. I've never seen them live before.

Mike

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 7, 2013 17:52

Thanks to hj3009 for the heads up, to Mike for the photos, to claudine for the covers, to Rollin on for the dl links, to stonesmuziekfan for his effort and work and also to strettonbull for his promised coming remaster! Thanks everybody including of course the Rolling Stones!

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: May 7, 2013 17:54

Quique-stone
Thanks to hj3009 for the heads up, to Mike for the photos, to claudine for the covers, to Rollin on for the dl links, to stonesmuziekfan for his effort and work and also to strettonbull for his promised coming remaster! Thanks everybody including of course the Rolling Stones!

Very Well said.....I really appreciate it...Thank You All.....

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:04

koozmin
Thanks Claudine. I appreciate the credit. The full set of photos can be seen here

[www.sfexaminer.com]

It was super fun to shoot and though as a photographer they only let us stay for the first three songs, it was amazing. I've never seen them live before.

Mike

Great pics! So where you allowed to walk in the fenced areas in the front anb back in the pit?

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:15

Many thanks!

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 8, 2013 00:52

thanks

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: May 8, 2013 01:02

Thanks a lot to all concerned - now in The Vault - and always thanks to Jaap and Chris for their sterling work!

Cheers smileys with beer

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 8, 2013 04:31

Emotional Rescue wasn't as good in Oakland as LA, Mick doesn't get his falseto quite as high...Despy says he has high price seats for San Jose to get a primo recording so I hope it comes out as good as this 2nd source from Oakland!smiling smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 8, 2013 05:16

Someone needs to tell the douchebag strettonbull not to remaster shows and put them up on pay sites. There are going to be 3 excellent San Jose sources that will not be torrented if the nonsense continues. There are private trackers to share among the tapers if the recordings are immediately used to make money for others. I have been in touch with the other two and we are in agreement about this issue. If people want to hear San Jose and Vegas they should bitch slap the son of a bitch and tell him to stop his nonsense.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: May 8, 2013 10:12

daspyknows
Someone needs to tell the douchebag strettonbull not to remaster shows and put them up on pay sites. There are going to be 3 excellent San Jose sources that will not be torrented if the nonsense continues. There are private trackers to share among the tapers if the recordings are immediately used to make money for others. I have been in touch with the other two and we are in agreement about this issue. If people want to hear San Jose and Vegas they should bitch slap the son of a bitch and tell him to stop his nonsense.

You should admit that it is the other way round - by doing this, Strettonbull, Stonesmuziekfan etc enable EVERYBODY to dowload th shows, not only the ones who can deal with torrents. Additionally, they do not make any profit of it so I cannot see anything that is wrong with it. And just in case you are the one who taped one of the last shows: Many many thanks to you! We really appreciate such an effort! But however I felt obliged to report your messages as insulting other members here is not the way rock & roll fans should behave, I think. If you cannot accept the board's policy than okay - go ahead with your tapes and become happy. We do not need such a bullsh*t here.

Date: May 8, 2013 10:42

maradona
daspyknows

You should admit that it is the other way round - by doing this, Strettonbull, Stonesmuziekfan etc enable EVERYBODY to dowload th shows, not only the ones who can deal with torrents. Additionally, they do not make any profit of it so I cannot see anything that is wrong with it. And just in case you are the one who taped one of the last shows: Many many thanks to you! We really appreciate such an effort! But however I felt obliged to report your messages as insulting other members here is not the way rock & roll fans should behave, I think. If you cannot accept the board's policy than okay - go ahead with your tapes and become happy. We do not need such a bullsh*t here.

Calm down people. If the taper doesn't want any people to remaster the tapes we should follow this wish. Everybody should be happy if they record the shows and share them especially that quick as they were with Oakland. What would most of the IORR members say if they are missing the San Jose show in their collection? I think many would be sad that they are known to exist. In my opinion it is great that they offer their tapes for free on dime.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: May 8, 2013 11:13

daspyknows

Daspyknows, what' s your main problem? Is it that you don' t want people to remaster your uploads or is it that they put it on fileserver like filefactory? I can' t really see your point of view.
Filefactory is a fine platform for sharing all the good stuff. Have a look here what has been stored for free for everyone to download. I would say that most of the stuff you weren' t able to get via torrents this time. And those 2 generous people have paid their own money for it for all of us to get this for free. If a company that owns a server wants to make also some profit, man, I think that' s legit.
Also you can' t avoid that your version will taken by some piracy labels who put out their 'own' silvers of it.
So if the remaster is the problem then just write in your info-file that you don' t want this to be shared on other sites in every form.
Anyway, I must show you my biggest respect for taping and sharing the show!

But never forget to be polite to people even if you don' t agree with what they have done. That' s something that everyone should respect. Words like 'son of a bitch' aren' t something that are used here in the past and not in the future.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-08 11:45 by Rolling on.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2011
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home