Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack UPDATE: double layer version
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: February 18, 2013 08:48

UPDATE: also double layer version

GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack

Multicam DVD, video footage taken from the NYCBC DVD, enhanced with some additional front row footage, audio replaced with SB/ALD recording
"The Rolling Stones Everybody, Rattle Your Jewelry"
02 Arena
London, UK
November 25, 2012
The Godfather Records G.R. 830/831, 2CD
Source: IEM/AUD Matrix"
Thanks to the NYCBC for the main part of the work, all the anonymous cameramen from the audience and of cause the Stones for delivering this great show!

single layer DVD version:

part 1:

[www.wetransfer.com]

part 2:

[www.wetransfer.com]

part 3:

[www.wetransfer.com]

or from the Stones vault:

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part01.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part02.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part03.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part04.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part05.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part06.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part07.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part08.rar [www.filefactory.com]
London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DVD.part09.rar [www.filefactory.com]

update / new:

double layer DVD encoded version (slighlty better quality + few cuts from gtb):

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part1
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part2
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part3
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part4
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part5
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part6
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part7
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multicam Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part8
[www.wetransfer.com]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-26 13:26 by Stoneswolf.

Re: GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack
Posted by: NedKellyBandit ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:31

Great work. Thank you very much.
smileys with beer

Re: GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:42

Thanks, wow WT is much faster this morning!

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:47

Stoneswolf again a great job!!
many many thanks...
dv9 or dvd5?????

someone has a nice cover for this dvd???? thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-18 10:53 by O2.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:56

Seems awesome !
Looking forward to getting home tonight !
Thanks

Date: February 18, 2013 11:07

O2
Stoneswolf again a great job!!
many many thanks...
dv9 or dvd5?????

someone has a nice cover for this dvd???? thanks

DVD5, no special artwork for this DVD yet

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 18, 2013 12:57

Many Thanks!

I was at third row floor, amazing night!

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 18, 2013 13:28

Getting an error message when trying to unzip the folders?

Anyone got the same problem?

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 18, 2013 13:31

I get the filefactory links all working with winrar

Date: February 18, 2013 14:31

Got it, thanks.

Now don't take this the wrong way because that's really not how I mean it and I can only imagine how much time you spent on this, but the quality of the video is quite inferior to the original 3 DVD multicam of the 25th that I'd gotten on HC I think, a lot more pixellated. It seems to be the same multicam compilation but without the "NYCBC" logo. Not sure who these guys are but it seems they just took that 3 DVD set and slapped their logo on it.

You were not able to start from that 3 DVD multi-cam for synching reasons (it was out of synch at times) or didn't have access to it?

Date: February 18, 2013 15:01

gotdablouse
You were not able to start from that 3 DVD multi-cam for synching reasons (it was out of synch at times) or didn't have access to it?

I do not have that 3 DVD multicam version. Are you sure that the NYCBC-version is the really same as the 3DVD set you mentioned? I think most of those discs are based on the same basic clips (youtube?) with more or less additional cuts. The beginning part of the NYCBC i.e. is quite the same as the "Rolling Stones One More Shot O2 Arena London UK Sunday , 25-11-2012 AUD DVD9 Duallayer" whereas later on there are much more additional cuts for the NYCBC version.

If it is really the same footage / runtime, changing the video to the "3-DVD-version" might be just a few clicks away.

Date: February 18, 2013 16:40

Good question, I didn't do an A/B but in the quick comparisons I did recognize the clips, like Happy. As you say the sources being the same it doesn't say a lot. Since you mention the first row, did you add some of your own clips? Which reminds me I have some of my 720p clips from the second row I still need to check.

I'll try to create one big .vob of that 3xDVD and see how big it is and maybe upload to wetransfer if you think you might want to take a crack at the syncing. Or if you give me some tips on how to do it I can give it a try.

Date: February 18, 2013 17:10

gotdablouse
Since you mention the first row, did you add some of your own clips?

yep.

gotdablouse
I'll try to create one big .vob of that 3xDVD and see how big it is and maybe upload to wetransfer if you think you might want to take a crack at the syncing. Or if you give me some tips on how to do it I can give it a try.

If it is not a big deal for you to upload it we can give it a try. Having the best (quality and entertainement-wise) version on DVD was actually the target. Is your 3 DVD version PAL or NTSC? (NYCBC is NTSC. Some of the other DVDs I checked were PAL however). Before this, perhaps you could check a little more if the footage / cuts are really the same. (footage added from the 1st row does not have the NYCBC logo)

Thx
Stoneswolf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-18 17:11 by Stoneswolf.

Date: February 18, 2013 17:23

I am not an expert, but taking the 720p videos from Youtube + the Godfather sound in glorious 2.0 stereo and making an edit in 16:9 DVD resolution might probably make a great result fitting on a DVD9...

Is there a real interest in having a 3 DVD5-set ?

Date: February 18, 2013 17:56

Stoneswolf
gotdablouse
Since you mention the first row, did you add some of your own clips?

yep.

gotdablouse

If it is not a big deal for you to upload it we can give it a try. Having the best (quality and entertainement-wise) version on DVD was actually the target. Is your 3 DVD version PAL or NTSC? (NYCBC is NTSC. Some of the other DVDs I checked were PAL however). Before this, perhaps you could check a little more if the footage / cuts are really the same. (footage added from the 1st row does not have the NYCBC logo)

Thx
Stoneswolf

OK I've found a tool to group all the VOBs and then demux them so I'll soon know how "heavy" the video only .m2v file is. My upload speed is not great though so we'd probably be better off finding that DVDx3 version for you to download. I think it came from HC but the last time I looked it wasn't there anymore and had been replaced by a simple collection of YT vids (not MC) for some reason.

OK so the .m2v is 8.6 GB (NTSC yes) and the Audio is 1.6 GB, would probably be faster to put it in the mail than to try uploading it! Now I wonder, is the Urban Steel version from the other thread the NYCBC you used? I wonder if he wasn't the one who linked to that DVDx3 version originally...this is getting confusing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-18 18:17 by gotdablouse.

Date: February 18, 2013 19:53

Ok, I tracked down that 3xDVD multicam : [www.hungercity.org]

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 22:06

JumpinJeppeFlash

i had the same problems, very annoying, but if you selecting the media player to open the file before downloading, there are no problems anymoresmiling smiley
the downloads on wetransfer are quite good, i've already tried with rapidshare that has not worked...
in the other forum where I had previously signed up, there were only very peculiar downloads that could probably only be downloaded with a computer science degree ...so glad that ending up here, thanks to Claudiagrinning smiley

Date: February 19, 2013 11:02

I DL'ed the wetransfer files.
The result is great. thanks a lot for your work !

If a better version (fitting on a DVD9) shows up, I'd be pleased to get it too. But this one already makes a great souvenir.

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Date: February 19, 2013 11:32

gotdablouse

Now I wonder, is the Urban Steel version from the other thread the NYCBC you used? I wonder if he wasn't the one who linked to that DVDx3 version originally...this is getting confusing!

very confusing...

my assumptions/questions:

NYCBC-version = One More Shot DVD + more cuts + NYCBC-logo
GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012 with SB soundtrack=NYCBC-version+ soundboard and some additional footage (i.e. band introduction)
3DVD Hungry city version (you mentioned)= ??? NYCBC better quality? or One More Shot?
falo1-version? does it exist / will it come for November 25?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-19 11:33 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: February 19, 2013 12:45

Mimi73
JumpinJeppeFlash

i had the same problems, very annoying, but if you selecting the media player to open the file before downloading, there are no problems anymoresmiling smiley
the downloads on wetransfer are quite good, i've already tried with rapidshare that has not worked...
in the other forum where I had previously signed up, there were only very peculiar downloads that could probably only be downloaded with a computer science degree ...so glad that ending up here, thanks to Claudiagrinning smiley

I downloaded the WeTransfer files and unzipped with 7-zip - no problems.
Thanks a lot for all the hard work!!

Cheers

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: February 19, 2013 13:34

Hello everybody,i downloaded the "we" but it failed to burn,a solution?Thx

Date: February 19, 2013 13:37

mickjerome
Hello everybody,i downloaded the "we" but it failed to burn,a solution?Thx

burn a ISO type DVD with all files in a folder named VIDEO_TS. Additionally, create an empty folder called AUDIO_TS.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: February 19, 2013 14:33

Stoneswolf

GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012 with SB soundtrack=NYCBC-version+ soundboard and some additional footage (i.e. band introduction)
3DVD Hungry city version (you mentioned)= ??? NYCBC better quality? or One More Shot?

there will be dvds and blu rays from MFG for all 5 shows.
right now, only the PPV and o2 2nd show is released.
first show O2 will most probably be available in a week.

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: February 19, 2013 14:49

Thank you,that's what i did but i should have make a mistake.Have a good day.

Date: February 19, 2013 14:55

falo01
Stoneswolf

sorry whats MFG?? and where is O2 2nd show MFG release...
thank you

Date: February 19, 2013 15:28

falo01

That sound great. Would it make sense to (still) upload my front row videos to be included into this MFG-release? (they are 720p)

Date: February 19, 2013 15:47

The more the merrier ;-)
I put my own 720p clips here yesterday : [www.iorr.org]

Stoneswolf
gotdablouse

Now I wonder, is the Urban Steel version from the other thread the NYCBC you used? I wonder if he wasn't the one who linked to that DVDx3 version originally...this is getting confusing!
very confusing...
my assumptions/questions:

I'm not sure, this came out on 14/12/2012 (see the link I gave yesterday) and the quality is really good. I think all the rest got derived from there with recompression that hurt the quality.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 19, 2013 16:44

O2
thank you

You can find the links for the 2nd O2 show here:

[www.gigasize.com]

MFG means Mission from God. This is a famous and incredible DVD series made by falo. You can find links for all the MfG releases here at IORR. Just use the search button or try these links

- [www.iorr.org]

- [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: February 19, 2013 16:48

Stoneswolf
falo01

That sound great. Would it make sense to (still) upload my front row videos to be included into this MFG-release? (they are 720p)

thats too late by now, it´s a lot of work to create a multicam.
but we already had so many clips to choose from, the result is already amazing.
thanks anyway for the offer.

Date: February 19, 2013 17:02

Rolling on
O2
thank you

You can find the links for the 2nd O2 show here:

[www.gigasize.com]

MFG means Mission from God. This is a famous and incredible DVD series made by falo. You can find links for all the MfG releases here at IORR. Just use the search button or try these links

- [www.iorr.org]

- [www.iorr.org]

Rolling On THANK YOU!!!!

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home