Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: SHE WAS HOT EXTENDED EDIT
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:41

Hello all,
I am looking for the extended mix or radio edit version of She Was Hot. My version sounds lousy. Can someonee please post this for me?

Also, what were the reecording circumstances of this? It souunds like Mick sang new live vocals over the original recorded music. can somone let me know about this and in general why they recorded this version?

Thanks1

Re: REQUEST: SHE WAS HOT EXTENDED EDIT
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: December 27, 2010 13:00

According tot Bill German's Beggars Banquet Fanzine the extended version of She Was Hot came from a pirated tape which leaked out of the Atlantic Records Office and was never meant for public consumption. If that is true it was probably recorded as a demo of their work in progress.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: December 27, 2010 23:35

Thank you! Can someone please post it?

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:02

I have a 6:49 min.version, no good quality.
At the beginning of the song you hear the voice of a Radio DJ .... I'm not sure what says
Can I upload it? It is official material?

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: December 28, 2010 13:04

Stone601
I have a 6:49 min.version, no good quality.
At the beginning of the song you hear the voice of a Radio DJ .... I'm not sure what says
Can I upload it? It is official material?
That's the one. Broadcast of a pirated tape, different from the official release.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 13:46

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: January 1, 2011 18:19

Happy New Year to everyone! Here is the link for the cleanest extended version of She Was Hot that I have.

Marty

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: January 2, 2011 12:53

On the first edition of the German 12" Single there is the note "extended version" printed on the sleeve, but covered with a sticker. So it seems that a remix had been made and that release plans were cancelled. I don't know if the strange version on "More Suckin' In The Seventies" is this unreleased mix. It has the "there goes the telephone" lyrics as the video version, but is much longer(6:41) with much piano in the ending.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home