Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hold On tight DAC-version
Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:08

I can´t download it from rapidshare,windows blocks it,even if i change security things concerning popups.Windows still blocks everything on that page.

Can anyone upload it to Megaupload?

Re: Hold On tight DAC-version
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:34

marko
I can´t download it from rapidshare,windows blocks it,even if i change security things concerning popups.Windows still blocks everything on that page.

I suspect you are using IE, right? Why don't try to downloading it by using Firefox? Sometimes it work for me when i can't download or see the whole web page with IE!

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:51

Argentino
marko

I suspect you are using IE, right? Why don't try to downloading it by using Firefox? Sometimes it work for me when i can't download or see the whole web page with IE!

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

I have it the other way around! Using both (IE and Firefox) is imo the best option.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 27, 2010 21:16

Got it,thanks mates!

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 28, 2010 03:44

kleermaker
Argentino
marko

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

I have it the other way around! Using both (IE and Firefox) is imo the best option.

You are right and i explain it incorrectly because i use both explorers!! Just when some of both don't work properly i use the other one! winking smiley

Cheers,

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1839
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home