Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: post : Outtakes : Sheep-Dip-Blues (Dog n Cat Records DAC-104), Pathe Marconi Studios, Bologne Billancourt, France, 1977 - 1978, Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas, 1979 & Munich, Musicland Studios 1975
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 5, 2010 09:56

Hi Munichhilton, no I don't have it...yet ! But it looks like a neat one....haven't made up my mind about getting this or not.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-05 11:34 by Erik_Snow.

Re: post : Outtakes : Sheep-Dip-Blues (Dog n Cat Records DAC-104), Pathe Marconi Studios, Bologne Billancourt, France, 1977 - 1978, Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas, 1979 & Munich, Musicland Studios 1975
Date: August 13, 2010 16:49

Erik_Snow
Hi Munichhilton, no I don't have it...yet ! But it looks like a neat one....haven't made up my mind about getting this or not.

I just couldn't resist getting it. Pushing the play button right now....!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 13, 2010 17:04

Erik_Snow
Erik_Snow

I just couldn't resist getting it. Pushing the play button right now....!

See!
Even this far away I knew you were up to something!!

Enjoy the tunes and report back when you can sir.

Date: August 13, 2010 17:22

Hi Munichhilton, I can say immediately that the SNL 1978 rehearsals are in the exact same quality as the VGP release "Saturday Night Live" (VGP-376), so there's no upgrade

For the rest of the DAC.....I don't have the original OBR release to compare it with (only a tape uf unknown generation), so I'll refrain from making a comparision here - as other bootlegs with the same material may differ in quality from OBR.

Cheers mate

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: August 13, 2010 18:01

Erik_Snow
For the rest of the DAC.....I don't have the original OBR release to compare it with (only a tape uf unknown generation), so I'll refrain from making a comparision here - as other bootlegs with the same material may differ in quality from OBR.

Cheers mate

I bet they took the rest from "Twilight Zone" (VGP-048).

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home