Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Washington 23.10.1997
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 22, 2010 13:24

I´m ripping/recording this DVD on cdr´s,mixing it,but the problem seems to annoying sound which came from VHS tape long time ago,it sort of sounds like "curling" tape,like going backwards.This dvd has a better sound than on boot cdr,,,does anyone have this on dvd,without any problems?

Re: Washington 23.10.1997
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 22, 2010 16:16

sorry, this is one of my missing shows

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 22, 2010 16:31

stonesmuziekfan
sorry, this is one of my missing shows
Hi Stonesmuziekfan, I have this on DVD which I can send you a copy of tomorrow if you like, it has a pretty decent picture / sound with only one problem - Brown sugar cuts after a couple of minutes other than that it's fine, Cheers, EddieByword

Date: August 22, 2010 16:47

I will seed it,but i want to give better sounding one!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 22, 2010 17:41

Thank You both.
I do have the dvd myself.
Must try once to make a dvd-rip.
I am still learning lots of technical things.
Time is scares.

I am busy ripping and checking cd's with EAC to see if they are lossless (thought I had about 800, but looking at some spindels there must be at least 1600) and am working at this moment on a compilation by Jack Daniels that was made in honour for Keiths' 65th birthday.

The original 3 cd set is a mix of flacs and mp3.
I am looking through my files to replace these mp3 tracks with flacs.
Furthermore there are some official tracks for wich I am browsing my files to find decent live tracks, and when done I will put it up.

Maybe I need some help, and if so, I will holler.

In the mean time, if you have an audience rip Washington 23.10.1997, it will be most welcome.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-22 17:42 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: August 22, 2010 22:40

stonesmuziekfan
Thank You both.
I do have the dvd myself.
Must try once to make a dvd-rip.
I am still learning lots of technical things.
Time is scares.

I am busy ripping and checking cd's with EAC to see if they are lossless (thought I had about 800, but looking at some spindels there must be at least 1600) and am working at this moment on a compilation by Jack Daniels that was made in honour for Keiths' 65th birthday.

The original 3 cd set is a mix of flacs and mp3.
I am looking through my files to replace these mp3 tracks with flacs.
Furthermore there are some official tracks for wich I am browsing my files to find decent live tracks, and when done I will put it up.

Maybe I need some help, and if so, I will holler.

In the mean time, if you have an audience rip Washington 23.10.1997, it will be most welcome.
Hi Stonesmuziekfan, I've burned a DVD audio rip of Washington '97 for you, will post tomorrow, EddieByword

Date: August 22, 2010 23:08

It has a good sound,doesn´t it?

Date: August 23, 2010 00:50

marko
It has a good sound,doesn´t it?
I haven't listened to the whole thing for a long time but I just gave myself a short reminder, it's a fairly decent audience recording maybe a little too much bass and slightly echoy but basically O.K.....I haven't got the knowhow or equipment but I'm sure there are a few of you who could make it sound better once it's uploaded if Stonesmuziekfan will be so kind.....I look forward also....EddieByword

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: August 23, 2010 21:46

I would love to get a copy of this. It is the only Stones show I have ever attended. Never knew it had been recorded.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 25, 2010 15:20

Posted here:-

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1373
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home