Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS White albums
Posted by: mescalero566 ()
Date: June 29, 2010 15:24

Found in my LP's 3 white albums from The Stones. Two of them are life albums and the other studio recordings. Can anybody tell me wich albums thes are? The only indication is R.S. on the cover. One in red, one in blue and one in black

Thx a lot

Re: RS White albums
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 29, 2010 15:35

Hi Mescalero566, if you could list the tracks/songs on each album that would help someone to help you identify them,( of course if there's nothing listed on the sleeve/record you'll have to play them and then report on here which songs you have ) not much to go on so far, EddieByword

Date: June 29, 2010 17:04

That's the problem, my record player is broken and there's nothing on the sleeves.I tought that perhaps somebody has the records too and could help me that way. thx anyway for the reply.

Date: August 19, 2010 10:29

Bought a record player and ripped the albums. Here are the links, hope they work. It's the first time i make a post.
Thx everybody for the help doing it.
If somebody has some info about these albums, because i don't now anything about it for there's no info at all on the records.

Thx.

Rolling Stones - RS Black [www.megaupload.com]
Rolling Stones - RS Blue [www.megaupload.com]
Rolling Stones - RS Red [www.megaupload.com]

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: August 19, 2010 13:57

Thank you very much for ripping and sharing your stuff here. Much appreciated.
I have a small question about the RS black and RS blue album. They contain the same stuff. Is that right or did you make a mistake when uploading the stuff?

Thank you very much in advance.

Date: August 19, 2010 14:28

You're right Rolling on, it's the same stuff but i think it's from different concerts because Mick doesn't make the same remarks and the sound on the black album is better (my opinion). Hope you like it anyway.

Date: August 19, 2010 14:36

Where did you check it with Micks remarks?
I have compared both tracks of Jumping Jack flash and they are totally the same.

Date: August 19, 2010 14:42

Could be i made a mistake i'll look it up.

Date: August 19, 2010 14:50

mescalero566
Could be i made a mistake i'll look it up.

Great. Thank you very much!

Date: August 19, 2010 14:56

Have you listened to side two? I think they are different but you're right sides one are the same.

Date: August 19, 2010 15:18

Both Sides 2 are the same. The tracks are cut at a different point but do contain the same stuff. The only difference is the beginning of Stray cat blues. On the black album it is cut at the beginning. The blue one has a bit longer intro. But after all they are the same.
Anyway, thanks for your effort and for sharing your stuff here. Maybe you have some more good Vinylalbums that you can rip and upload?

Date: August 19, 2010 15:34

thx, i ripped the albums with several days inbetween hadn't noticed it. Have any idea what show (or part of) it is??

Date: August 19, 2010 15:50

No sorry. I' m not a collector of audience boots and that' s why I can' t compare these recordings.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: August 19, 2010 16:09

mescalero566
Did you look here?
[www.rollingstonesnet.com]
[www.rollingstonesnet.com]
Maybe one of those?

Posted by: robbiebobbob ()
Date: August 19, 2010 17:43

I am pretty sure it is Detroit 69

THe Black and Bluetongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-19 17:44 by robbiebobbob.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: August 19, 2010 19:55

The RED one is "Stoned" (a.k.a. "Stoned Again" and "Stoned Agin! By The Rockers" ). A bootleg with official recordings only (also known as pirate record).
The BLACK one is disc 1 of 2LPs "We Didn't Really Get It On Until Detroit" (24 Nov. 1969).
The BLUE one is again the same as the black one, are you sure that you did not rip twice the same disc? It would make more sense if it was disc 2 of the double album.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-21 23:57 by midnrambler.

Date: August 19, 2010 22:41

Thx midnrambler for the info. I just listened to the blue an black LP 's and they are indeed the same, I think there must have been a switch between the second Lp and the first when they put them in the sleeves in the record company and i think i bought them that way. Somewhere there is someone who has both second LP's. It would be nice if someone who has the second LP could post so atleast i have the music. Thx again for solving the mystery

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 20, 2010 14:34

Thanks for all involved

Posted by: robbiebobbob ()
Date: August 21, 2010 17:14

Litte bit of info on these albums - Thanks Marko

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

Date: August 21, 2010 23:55

see below

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-21 23:56 by midnrambler.

Date: August 21, 2010 23:55

robbiebobbob
Litte bit of info on these albums - Thanks Marko

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

[www.vinylrecords.ch]

Thanks. So the blue one should be the 2nd part of Detroit '69.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1574
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home