Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : Mick & George Destroy The Trojan Horse With Their Musical Power - George Thorogood & The Destroyers feat. Mick Jagger, The Hague, Netherlands, Paard Van Troje, 3 June, 1982
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: April 1, 2010 22:00

George Thorogood & The Destroyers feat. Mick Jagger
The Hague, Netherlands, Paard Van Troje, 3 June, 1982
quality : very good audience
source : Orginel bootleg CD - Mick & George Destroy The Trojan Horse With Their Musical Power

01 Wanted
02 House Rent Blues
03 It Wasn't Me
04 Bottom Of The Sea
05 Night Time
06 Madison Blues
07 Treat Me Right
08 No Particular Place To Go
09 Ride On Josephine
10 Little Queenie
11 Around And Around *
12 Let It Rock/Back In The USA *
13 Change My Style
14 I'll Be Your Good Things
15 One Way Ticket

* with Mick jagger

CD + artwork [www.megaupload.com]

gr Ray

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-19 18:18 by Keessie.

Re: post : Mick & George Destroy The Trojan Horse With Their Musical Power - George Thorogood & The Destroyers feat. Mick Jagger, The Hague, Netherlands, Paard Van Troje, 3 June, 1982
Date: April 8, 2010 19:44

Also in the Newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.sounds.lossless smoking smiley

Ray

Re: post : Mick & George Destroy The Trojan Horse With Their Musical Power - George Thorogood & The Destroyers feat. Mick Jagger, The Hague, Netherlands, Paard Van Troje, 3 June, 1982
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: November 28, 2010 19:38

Wow, i must to see blind because i don'r remeember to see posted, many thanks Keesie!!!!

Cheers,

Martín

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: August 18, 2011 22:02

Hi. I can't find these files. Have you deleted them? It looks like a great show. sad smiley

Date: August 19, 2011 18:19

Now on Megaupload smoking smiley

Gr Ray

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: August 25, 2011 01:59

Missed this one! THX much!

Posted by: rosella ()
Date: August 31, 2011 10:19

keesie great times-LITTLE QUEENIE, remember the international amphitheater, chicago, illinois? The first show? WHAT HAPPENED WITH SECOND show/???1969...

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 5, 2011 04:24

Thanks Ray,missed this post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home